Harmon Sez The Arkansas Vs N T Score Will Be .......

MeanGreen61

Arkansas 51 North Texas 13

Other Sun Belt Predictions

Arkansas State 25 Memphis 24

Kentucky 45 FLorida Atlantic 17

UCF 38 UL-Lafayette 18

Middle Tennessee 28 Florida International 11

Troy 37 UL-Monroe 22

Bowling Green 21 Western Kentucky 17

Harmon Forecast

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/8820391

Arkansas 51 North Texas 13

Other Sun Belt Predictions

Arkansas State 25 Memphis 24

Kentucky 45 FLorida Atlantic 17

UCF 38 UL-Lafayette 18

Middle Tennessee 28 Florida International 11

Troy 37 UL-Monroe 22

Bowling Green 21 Western Kentucky 17

Harmon Forecast

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/8820391

Won't be that much of a blowout. The Hogs are reeling in a huge way and going down fast.

unfortunately I think the score will be a little higher, I am afraid we are going to make Casey Dick look like a Heisman Trophy winner.

If 13 of 28 is the best you can do against Kentucky's pourous pass defense, then you are not a very good QB. The closest CD's name will come to the Heisman Trophy will be in discussions where people ask who the QB was the years that Dmac finished second (he won't win it since the team won't have good enough records).

Dmac finished second (he won't win it since the team won't have good enough records).

Since when do team records factor in the determination of the Nation's Best Football Player? I don't understand this part of the equation. One of the ESPN announcers stated this during the Arkansas/Alabama game.

I don't think Casey Dick is good enough as bad as our D is to look like a Heisman winner. We are going to see a lot #5 and #25 on Saturday and its not going to be pretty. McFadden and Jones are the 2 best backs in the SEC. Nobody has stopped them and I don't think we will be the first to stop them.

You're kidding right? SMU scored 45 on us. FAU scored 30 on us. I think that Arkansas is light years ahead of both of those teams.

No, I am really not kidding. I am a huge Hog fan, so I follow them just as much as I do the Mean Green, and I have not been impressed with aspects of their game this year. Sure they have two backs that are incredible and pretty much unstoppable, but neither Kentucky or bama could stop them and they lost both of those, with Kentucky being a huge passing team. Their defensive pass protection can't stop anyone so far. Their QB is horrendous. He may be one of the worst to ever play up there. Of course, I could be wrong and they just blow us out, but I don't think it will be as bad as Harmon suggests.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999