Dodge On Norm

I can hear Norm now ...

"Todd Dodge was 51-0 as a high school coach when playing teams where the coach and more than 50 percent of the players where born to parents who themselves were born in states other than Texas and that state's name did not include the letter "O". "

Man, you hit that target right on the pointy nose of Norm. That guy is a walking encyclopedia of useless sports trivia. He gets on my nerves with those ridiculous statistics of his.

Man, you hit that target right on the pointy nose of Norm. That guy is a walking encyclopedia of useless sports trivia. He gets on my nerves with those ridiculous statistics of his.

He also has some amazing points to make with those figures as well. And he seems to always find the interesting story behind the story that keeps my interest.

Rick