Tu's All-character Team

Guest JohnDenver

Not to mention the fact that TCU's AD is being investigated for financial aid payola and SMU and the word "ethical" has never gone together. I don't think they can point fingers.

Not to mention the fact that TCU's AD is being investigated for financial aid payola and SMU and the word "ethical" has never gone together. I don't think they can point fingers.

The 'chart' in question originally came from an Ag board, I believe.

Every college team lives in a glass house. Pretty lame to throw stones, but whatever.

The 'chart' in question originally came from an Ag board, I believe.

Every college team lives in a glass house. Pretty lame to throw stones, but whatever.

The difference is that not every college team has a coach who JUST NOW started to suspend players because of the number of arrests in a such a short time span. The whole "we are a family and will handle it as such" BS that he spewed every other time has finally grown tiresome to even UT backers.

The difference is that not every college team has a coach who JUST NOW started to suspend players because of the number of arrests in a such a short time span. The whole "we are a family and will handle it as such" BS that he spewed every other time has finally grown tiresome to even UT backers.

:lol:

Agree that it has grown tiresome, but you're way off.

Cedric Benson 2003--Charges dropped. SUSPENDED for Baylor game anyway. Community service.

Dibbles, Young, McCulloch--2003--UT student who borrowed car came forward claiming possession of weed. Charges dropped.

Brock Edwards2003--Disciplined, but not suspended. Fight between two 'friends'.

Ramonce Taylor--ALREADY SUSPENDED by Brown before this incident. Was not coming back.

Tarell Brown--SUSPENDED on the spot for tOSU.

Gatewood-- SUSPENDED on the spot for tOSU.

Aaron Harris--Former Horn. Not on team. (Maybe MB farted in his general direction, though.)

Hardy--Illegal switchblade. Backup player. Unknown if suspended.

Ahmard Howard--Arrested while a recruit. Unknown if charges ever filed.

Brandon Collins--Arrested while a recruit. Unknown if charges filed.

Henry Melton--SUSPENDED.

Robert Joseph--Was not on team. Already gone.

Sergio Kindle--SUSPENDED.

Dre Jones--Who knows yet? He's still a 'suspect'.

Brown definitely has a track record of suspending players.

Edited by LongJim

:lol:

Agree that it has grown tiresome, but you're way off.

Cedric Benson 2003--Charges dropped. SUSPENDED for Baylor game anyway. Community service.

Dibbles, Young, McCulloch--2003--UT student who borrowed car came forward claiming possession of weed. Charges dropped.

Brock Edwards2003--Disciplined, but not suspended. Fight between two 'friends'.

Ramonce Taylor--ALREADY SUSPENDED by Brown before this incident. Was not coming back.

Tarell Brown--SUSPENDED on the spot for tOSU.

Gatewood-- SUSPENDED on the spot for tOSU.

Aaron Harris--Former Horn. Not on team. (Maybe MB farted in his general direction, though.)

Hardy--Illegal switchblade. Backup player. Unknown if suspended.

Ahmard Howard--Arrested while a recruit. Unknown if charges ever filed.

Brandon Collins--Arrested while a recruit. Unknown if charges filed.

Henry Melton--SUSPENDED.

Robert Joseph--Was not on team. Already gone.

Sergio Kindle--SUSPENDED.

Dre Jones--Who knows yet? He's still a 'suspect'.

Oh yeah...

Well what do you know about UT anyway?

PLEASE THREAD THIS MOVE!

----I have real problems with the violent criminals and those who are guilty of stealing. This posting of a list is an exaggeration somewhat. If every student that had tried pot or were guilty of underage drinking were thrown out of school then the enrolment of every college would be a lot smaller. The deal on Ced Benson was that a person had stolen his TV and learned where it was and then burst in (obviously without permission) and took it back. It was no cheap set because he had been playing minor league baseball in the summer and had signed a rather large signing bonus. He did that 2-3 summers before quiting and devoting his efforts to strictly football. I live in Midland, his hometown. There may be reasons to not like him but he is not a crook...

Are the suspensions getting the players attention to where they know they shouldn't even think about putting themselves in a situation where they might have a brush with the law???

Wow all those guys are thugs. UT shouldn't be allowed to play football anymore with a team like that.

Sounds like they are the first team ever, to have players get in trouble with the law. I thought that only happened in the pro's (especially Cincinnati).

Wow all those guys are thugs. UT shouldn't be allowed to play football anymore with a team like that.

Sounds like they are the first team ever, to have players get in trouble with the law. I thought that only happened in the pro's (especially Cincinnati).

Hey dude, welcome to the board.