From Our Brethren Over At Ponyfans

emmitt01

What is the difference between Paris Hilton and an SMU coed? Paris Hilton is still alive*

Oh. Oh, my. Oh, dear. You...you didn't do...oh, my.

"Congratulations, Mr. Quoner, you have won an all-expenses paid, one-way ticket straight to Hell! The baggage containing the smoking ruins of your eternal soul has been checked in. Please step through the flaming door to your left, and we'll be departing shortly. You'll be seated behind a screaming child for the duration of the flight. We hope your enjoy your journey on Purgatory Airlines."

Oh. Oh, my. Oh, dear. You...you didn't do...oh, my.

"Congratulations, Mr. Quoner, you have won an all-expenses paid, one-way ticket straight to Hell! The baggage containing the smoking ruins of your eternal soul has been checked in. Please step through the flaming door to your left, and we'll be departing shortly. You'll be seated behind a screaming child for the duration of the flight. We hope your enjoy your journey on Purgatory Airlines."

I apologized. Doesn't that get me any points back?

You guys know what the definition of "class" is? Saying nothing negative about SMU, just winning the game with a smile. Seriously, don't stoop to their level.

I thought the definition of class was making endless class comparisons, blaming them for everything that ever went wrong here, and making t-shirts?

I thought the definition of class was making endless class comparisons, blaming them for everything that ever went wrong here, and making t-shirts?

Don't forget thongs with David Hasselhoff on the front. Now that definitely screams class.

:santa:

Don't forget thongs with David Hasselhoff on the front. Now that definitely screams class.

:santa:

Only if David Hasselhof himself wears said thong, which in turn has another picture of himself wearing a picture of himself wearing the thong. It's a total mind blower.

If there is one thing I have tried to be during my time on GMG.com, it's classy. Every play. Win or lose.

I see nothing wrong with an exuberant celebration for a win over SMU. They are smug and arrogant and give us zero respect.

After last year's win, a SMU ripped my green Texas window flag off and broke the window.

SMU is a great school with a long and storied football tradition. Beating them is a nice feather in our cap.

SMU is a great school with a long and storied football tradition. Beating them is a nice feather in our cap.

Maybe, but their last great teams were when their players were the best that money could buy. Even though we don't like um and want to whup um bad, beating them now isn't a big deal to the majority of the football world.

You guys know what the definition of "class" is? Saying nothing negative about SMU, just winning the game with a smile. Seriously, don't stoop to their level.

Respectfully disagree. They would only interpret that as sucking-up or pretending or somesuch. Attitude is the way to go with those nancy-boys, preferably upside the head.

Take the series at both sites, and they literally have nothing left to say. Even though that hasn't stopped them before.

You guys forget how embarrassed they must have been that so very few of their people attended our game last fall. They have to act arrogant because it is embarrassing to have fallen so far. Seriously, from the alumni side it looked like they had maybe 100-150 people and they are 30 minutes away.

I don't believe they have very much class either. They constantly bash the value of our degrees and say we go to school just to mow their lawns. Classless if you ask me.

You guys forget how embarrassed they must have been that so very few of their people attended our game last fall. They have to act arrogant because it is embarrassing to have fallen so far. Seriously, from the alumni side it looked like they had maybe 100-150 people and they are 30 minutes away.

I sat behind an SMU alum at the game. It was so funny. I heard him talking to his buddy sitting beside him. He said these exact words: "How much money do I have to give just to have a winning season and not get beat by North Texas State." It was freak'n beautiful. It was so funny that I had to ask God to forgive me for laughing so hard. Good grief that was funny.

I see nothing wrong with an exuberant celebration for a win over SMU. They are smug and arrogant and give us zero respect.

After last year's win, a SMU ripped my green Texas window flag off and broke the window.

A win over SMU in the early 80s and we rush the field, take the goal post, carry them across 75, down Greenville to the Dubliner or the Barley House, get drunker than drunk, and go back to Eric Dickerson's dorm and piss in a UNT pattern on anyone of the import sports cars bought for him by SMU alumni...personally I'd have gone for the Mazzerati...f'n Italians.

However, I feel that we are only a step or two away from being at SMU's level...consistantly...and soon surpassing it...so we need to take our win this year as something we expected to happen. I say everyone meets in the south end zone and ala "Wind" (great movie if you havent seen it) we start singing the fight song and walk across 75, down Greenville to the Dubliner or the Barley House and get drunker than drunk...

I don't see why that part would have to change

I sat behind an SMU alum at the game. It was so funny. I heard him talking to his buddy sitting beside him. He said these exact words: "How much money do I have to give just to have a winning season and not get beat by North Texas State." It was freak'n beautiful. It was so funny that I had to ask God to forgive me for laughing so hard. Good grief that was funny.

--Just having money doesn't not create a person of class... just as not having a lot of money doesn't deny one from having class either. Arrogance is not a sign of class... just stupidity.

---SMU will always be a rival whether we compete against each other in athletics or not. We are in the same "neighborhood" with our alums making contact regularly.

Beat SMU and the rest of them. !!!

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66