Maybe Her Name Should Be Greatchen

SUMG

I just received the latest UNT Insider e-mail, that Dr. Bataille sends out.

In it, is a great report on her nationwide tour. She talks about all the alums that she met in various stops. Peter "Robocop" Weller came to the gathering in L.A.

Also, it mentions several other distinguished alums that came to various stops....and what they do. (The head of the Colorado Symphony is an alum).

And, there was also a piece about UNT football ....spring practice beginning....and how you can get season tickets. In that piece, Dr. B is pictured at her San Antonio reception with two of our SA signees (Giovanni Vizza and Sam Dibroll).

Let me just close....whoever came up with the idea for her national tour........should be commended. That was one great move.

Keep up the good work, Dr. B!

Edited by SUMG

I just received the latest UNT Insider e-mail, that Dr. Bataille sends out.

In it, is a great report on her nationwide tour. She talks about all the alums that she met in various stops. Peter "Robocop" Weller came to the gathering in L.A.

Also, it mentions several other distinguished alums that came to various stops....and what they do. (The head of the Colorado Symphony is an alum).

And, there was also a piece about UNT football ....spring practice beginning....and how you can get season tickets. In that piece, Dr. B is pictured at her San Antonio reception with two of our SA signees (Giovanni Vizza and Sam Dibroll).

Let me just close....whoever came up with the idea for her national tour........should be commended. That was one great move.

Keep up the good work, Dr. B!

That's great. People say Mack Brown is a great recruiter, imagine how good he could be if HE could get the university president to follow up on recruiting. Dr. B is great and is going to take us to a much higher level. She is going to inspire the inactive alums.

The NT Daily raked her over the coals for this tour and it's expense. However I saw a rebutal by her that much of the trip expense was funded by donors. It re-connected "lost" alums that have started giving again to UNT. Well done Dr. B!

Yes, I posted a counter-rant to the article... you can't improve a school without making an investment.

I have to remind myself sometimes that I am much more experienced than my idealistic teenaged classmates.

They better be careful or they may end up on Double Secret Probation!

The NT Daily raked her over the coals for this tour and it's expense. However I saw a rebutal by her that much of the trip expense was funded by donors. It re-connected "lost" alums that have started giving again to UNT. Well done Dr. B!

If those nitwits at the Daily had been a little nicer, Dr. B might have cancelled classes on Friday......