Alumni Create Website For Mean Green Fans

Coach

Thank you AJ.

As for Harry, no one, and I mean NO ONE, should win the Knight Spirit award again until Harry Miers does. He singlehandedly is responsible for more people getting involved on the NT campus than any other individual alive, and Harry has done it for FREE!

Thank you Harry for all you have done over the years.

Rick

Thank you AJ.

As for Harry, no one, and I mean NO ONE, should win the Knight Spirit award again until Harry Miers does. He singlehandedly is responsible for more people getting involved on the NT campus than any other individual alive, and Harry has done it for FREE!

Rick

I totally agree!

WAY TO GO HARRY!

Harry it is time you started to get more for what you do. Get a sales team together and take this artical to the local business man and start selling spots on different web pages. Why not it is how google and yahoo make it. Now with saying that you don't need to clutter up the pages just a few and no pop ups. I know you have many people on here that will be willing to help you out myself included. I can see it now right at the top of this page there is a big green banner that has Mastergrill written all over it. If I knew that 100,000 or so people a day can see my business name for relativley cheap I am in. (Now I need a business)....

signed

Just thinking out loud

Thank you AJ.

Rick

Isn't that the truth!!

Harry, you know I've been with you since the inception of your "Harry's Mean Green Site", or whatever you called it. Thanks for continuing the passion for Mean Green athletics.

You should keep a reocrd of how many members are signed up on GMG.com as of this morning, then compare it post article in a month or two, then in the Fall. Interesting to see if the students buy into the site via the NT Daily.

i sincerely apologize to parksandrecrick and marc_moffit, my editor cut out both their quotes in an effort to save space.

Thanks to Harry et al.

hmmm ----Maybe you could take a shot at the NT students at their lack of support for the basketball team that just won 20 games (a big deal) and recently won a playoff game at home with poor attendence... Student bodies of a major university should support athletics better than that. [ look aroundat others] If they want our university to be better recognized and I don't just mean athletics, then they need to support our programs better in order to get noticed. Athletics is the best and easiest advertising any university has... ---- just an idea.

UNT-66 [ been around awhile ]

I like that angle, they just dont let me do editorials...... yet. Bataille is also pissed at the Daily for all the negative pub theyve given her about the tour (talked to her today). Hey if you guys want me to write more stuff comment on the GMG article, and make it the most commented on... more than the honor code article

Thanks to Harry et al.

hmmm ----Maybe you could take a shot at the NT students at their lack of support for the basketball team that just won 20 games (a big deal) and recently won a playoff game at home with poor attendence... Student bodies of a major university should support athletics better than that. [ look aroundat others] If they want our university to be better recognized and I don't just mean athletics, then they need to support our programs better in order to get noticed. Athletics is the best and easiest advertising any university has... ---- just an idea.

UNT-66 [ been around awhile ]

Bataille is also pissed at the Daily for all the negative pub theyve given her about the tour

I'm liking her more all the time. The Daily is clueless sometimes; puts her down for trying to promote the University and reconnect out of state alums (donor$) to the school again.

Edited by NT80

A- FREAKING-MEN!

I'm liking her more all the time. The Daily is clueless sometimes; puts her down for trying to promote the University and reconnect out of state alums (donor$) to the school again.

That's what surprised me most when I grabbed the Daily yesterday. It wasn't that she went around the country promoting our school, but that it racked up a large bill (which is to be expected) and that donor returns are unknown. I love the Daily.