Nt To Play Ull For Round 1 Of Tourney

UNTFan23

I guess we potentially have one slight advantage if we can make it to Lafayette by being the team to have most recently experienced the Cajun Dome and the city's accomodations. I also guess that our major disadvantage come Wednesday is that we are going to have to beat a team that now knows us very well and will be highly motivated to win and go home to host this tourney. I suspect that coaching will be put to a major test on this one. Can you do it Johnny? <_<

I"m switching time with someone to come in for me at 5 because.........................OF COURSE, I'm on duty.............AGAIN! But as I said, I'm hiring someone to come in for me so that I can get 6 hours to get away and attend. WHEN we make it to the final next week, I'll have to do it again because the championship game will also be on "A" shift.

So I ask, if FFR drives to Lafayette for the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, who's with me on a "There and Back" trip?

Rick

I"m switching time with someone to come in for me at 5 because.........................OF COURSE, I'm on duty.............AGAIN! But as I said, I'm hiring someone to come in for me so that I can get 6 hours to get away and attend. WHEN we make it to the final next week, I'll have to do it again because the championship game will also be on "A" shift.

So I ask, if FFR drives to Lafayette for the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, who's with me on a "There and Back" trip?

Rick

Not me, I'm saving for the flight to the Regional. ;)

Rick

Rick, you need to switch shifts. You're always getting caught up with work and NT games.

Rick

Come hell or lack of range at work...I'M THERE.

---North Texas is 20 times larger than Howard Payne. ----- We need to do better--- (this was girls basketball at a college of about 1500) I attended HPU my freshman year which is in my hometown.

Lady Jackets Win American Southwest Conference Title

Author: University News Service

The No. 3 ranked Howard Payne Lady Jackets prevailed 49-40 over No. 10 McMurry to claim the American Southwest Conference women's basketball championship on Sunday afternoon in front of 3,850 fans at Brownwood Coliseum in the final regular season women's game.

West Division top seed HPU (27-1) won its second conference title in three years.

It goes without saying (but I will anyway) that we REALLY need a big crowd for this one. I'm trying to get my wife on board with the drive up from Dallas with our 3 daughters. Who else is going?

I'll definately be there.

It's also important for us to get as many co-workers, friends, significant others, and not so significant others to come with us for this big game.

---North Texas is 20 times larger than Howard Payne. ----- We need to do better--- (this was girls basketball at a college of about 1500) I attended HPU my freshman year which is in my hometown.

Lady Jackets Win American Southwest Conference Title

Author: University News Service

The No. 3 ranked Howard Payne Lady Jackets prevailed 49-40 over No. 10 McMurry to claim the American Southwest Conference women's basketball championship on Sunday afternoon in front of 3,850 fans at Brownwood Coliseum in the final regular season women's game.

West Division top seed HPU (27-1) won its second conference title in three years.

No chance. None of our opponents at home could possibly outdraw Grant Teaff's alma mater McMurry College. :angry: