Cam Montgomery In Class At Unt Right Now?

MeanGreengdub

If someone sees him at Dairy Queen...or even walking out of a restroom in the Union, please start a new topic with the sighting.

Also, if possible, see what kind of car he drives.

I think it was Braums. A NFL player would never stoop down to the level of a Dairy Queen. Just ask Mark Cuban :lol:

He's got to be. He's already graduated from JUCO. And has to be enrolled in school to participate in Spring Ball.

He didnt get a bachelors degree in 3 semesters did he? If thats the case then thats a man with a 12 pounder....and a brain from god knows. I believe it would just be an associates degree if he already graduated but i may be wrong. And if you transfer from a juco and/or graduate do you still have to wait a year to play?

---Maybe he can't afford to attend North Texas without a scholarship and the one we offered him would not become effective until next semester. He may be working to collect some cash or to buy some transportation also. Not everyone has the resources to attend college without financial help.

---Don't the "rules" now require students to pay for 15 hours whether or not they enroll in 15 hours or not. ( a lot of state universities do this now) Once students often would work and take 6-9 hours. That is not possible at NT now is it?

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66