Mean Vs. Arkansas State

chrisfisher

Predictions for today's game anyone?

My prediction: this season we have played with a fury following a tough loss. Look for Calvin Watson and Sturns to have huge games. Also, we appear to have a height advantage so look for either (or both) Quincy and Wooden to score some decent points.

sorry for the typo.. I just realized I put "Mean" in the header, rather than "Mean Green."

I think we will get the W. We have responded after losses. I think the guys will be highly motiviated to play a good game. I'm telling you...we'll be 14-4 and everyone in Mean Green land will be smiling and bragging about the squad again by next Saturday.

I think we will get the W. We have responded after losses. I think the guys will be highly motiviated to play a good game. I'm telling you...we'll be 14-4 and everyone in Mean Green land will be smiling and bragging about the squad again by next Saturday.

You may be correct... we haven't lost 2 games in a row all season.

For some reason he has been starting Howerton??? For some reason, Ruffin and Mangrum are getting a bunch of minutes. I am confused with Jones' strategy today. It doesn't look like our big time shooters are playing together. They basically each take the first open shot they get.

I'm watching video but it isn't super clear. I want to know how they can have 4 or 5 blocks in a row with no contact and fouls?? If our big guys even raise their hands up while the other person is shooting, they get hit with a foul.

Okay...I am not nearly as optimistic as on my previous posts. In a recent post, I said "everyone stop freakin' out".... Well, I am freakin' out. What the hell is going on! We have way too much talent for this kind of play! This is pathetic...our worst performance of the year.

Anybody that was surprised by this isn't paying attention.

Okay...I am not nearly as optimistic as on my previous posts. In a recent post, I said "everyone stop freakin' out".... Well, I am freakin' out. What the hell is going on! We have way too much talent for this kind of play! This is pathetic...our worst performance of the year.

Yep, I am getting the same way. JJs teams get up for OOC games but underachieve in conference. I hope they can turn it around quick or it will be another quick exit from the tourney.