Class Ring

mad dog

Since I am finally a permanent alum, I wanted to go ahead and get a class ring. Can anyone tell me how to go about procuring one?

I think it's done through the bookstore, but I could be mistaken.

I was flooded with flyers - I guess you managed to hide away from the watchful eye of Jostens...

Since I am finally a permanent alum, I wanted to go ahead and get a class ring. Can anyone tell me how to go about procuring one?

I would call the Joston sales rep for NT.

He can get you a better price.

I would email the NT Exes and ask for his name and number.

I can not remeber his name at this time.

I think there are two? styles of the class ring. I got the one that has the emerald on top, but I have a problem with it getting cracked/broken all the time. The emerald sits on the top and is exposed to getting hit on things. Especially when DD was coaching!

Does anyone else have that problem? Does anyone know if I could get the other style without the emerald? Thoughts?

I think there are two? styles of the class ring. I got the one that has the emerald on top, but I have a problem with it getting cracked/broken all the time. The emerald sits on the top and is exposed to getting hit on things. Especially when DD was coaching!

Does anyone else have that problem? Does anyone know if I could get the other style without the emerald? Thoughts?

Mine also has the emerald, but I've never had it broken or even scratched. But again, I haven't punched anyone out with it on yet :D

Yup... happened 3 times to me. I finally paid my jewler to repair it right, and he put in a slightly larger stone. Never had a problem since.

Yes you can get a ring without the emerald. Instead of an emerald there is a star.

post-1031-1166746392.jpg

Thanks, Lady...

I like the ring with the emerald in it more, but I don't want to have to keep sending it out for repairs. I'll probably give the emerald ring one more try, but if it breaks again... I'll do the swap. Maybe with Dodge at the helm I'll be able to refrain from punching things... :D

Thanks, Lady...

I like the ring with the emerald in it more, but I don't want to have to keep sending it out for repairs. I'll probably give the emerald ring one more try, but if it breaks again... I'll do the swap. Maybe with Dodge at the helm I'll be able to refrain from punching things... :D

I like the lone star!