Ticket price hike? For those who have already

kj86

My seats are free! Thanks to Student Service Charges! The student body here is pretty pumped. Walking to class this week, I've walked by many people and overheard them talking about Dodge and how excited they are for the new football season. The home-opener is going to be quite a site so to all the students on this board lets do our part and get as many students to the game as we can. Spread the word of how big of a deal this is. I see good things happening here in Denton, AMERICA!

My seats are free!  Thanks to Student Service Charges!  The student body here is pretty pumped.  Walking to class this week, I've walked by many people and overheard them talking about Dodge and how excited they are for the new football season.  The home-opener is going to be quite a site so to all the students on this board lets do our part and get as many students to the game as we can.  Spread the word of how big of a deal this is.  I see good things happening here in Denton, AMERICA!

Excellent post. Students seats are going to prove to be the best bargains in Texas!

Hey now!

To be fair, the A&M / Tech game was a great game (saw it on TV) even though A&M lost.

Now the MTSU / UNT game was a miserable affair. While we had fun playing on the field AFTER the game, the actual 60 minutes of real game time offered little value. sad.gif Ah well, I expect Dodge to fix that so maybe I should pay a little more.

By the way, complete non sequitor, but the absolute two worst bathrooms in America are at Kyle Field and Fouts Fields. I have been to third world countries that had nicer facilities, and I am not joking.

Hey now!

To be fair, the A&M / Tech game was a great game (saw it on TV) even though A&M lost.

Now the MTSU / UNT game was a miserable affair.  While we had fun playing on the field AFTER the game, the actual 60 minutes of real game time offered little value.  sad.gif  Ah well, I expect Dodge to fix that so maybe I should pay a little more.

By the way, complete non sequitor, but the absolute two worst bathrooms in America are at Kyle Field and Fouts Fields.  I have been to third world countries that had nicer facilities, and I am not joking.

I have to agree. Student side first deck restrooms are miserable. It felt like a little bit of home when I went down for the Mizzou game this year.

While we're on the subject of season tickets, I have a few questions. Do season ticket holders get first shot at tickets for away games?? I'm really wanting to go the OU and Arkansas games and I know those two schools tend to sell out their home games.

Also, I'll have a nine-month old by the time the 2007 football season rolls around. ohmy.gif If I can't find a baby sitter for a couple of games, my daughter will be in tow (sporting Mean Green of course). What is the age at which children are required to purchase tickets??

Ticket priority goes like this ...

1. MGC Donor Level

2. Season Ticket holder (based on length you've had them?)

and here is where things start to get fuzzy ...

3. Students

4. Mean Joe Fan

When it comes to children ... unless your child can sit on your lap, then they must enter with a ticket.

Ticket priority goes like this ...

1. MGC Donor Level

2. Season Ticket holder (based on length you've had them?)

and here is where things start to get fuzzy ...

3. Students

4. Mean Joe Fan

When it comes to children ... unless your child can sit on your lap, then they must enter with a ticket.

Thanks UNTFan. I see you're in Bentonville, AR. Any chance you'd purchase a bulk of tickets to the Arkansas game for fellow UNT alumni??

I'm already looking at having the family from DFW come up for the game (5 total ... maybe some friends as well?). I'd only do the ticket block thing if I 1. knew I could actually pull something like that off in the first place; and 2. Had the cash from people that are buying the tickets up front. While I could most likely find someone to buy the tickets from me for the game, I don't want to eat the tickets in case I don't.