Black Jerseys-Hidden Message to us

UNT_playmaker

Well Dickey sent his message to boosters, admin, RV and the fans....

Black Jerseys is the future of NT football, resembling death to the program after his untimely dissmissal...He and others think that RV will get a random person in here to run the program and bury it even furthur in the ground.

Pretty freaky, when I heard about the black jerseys....From the UNT website, They looked like the prison team from necessary roughness. Couldnt make the game, was out of town. First game I missed in years....

Watch the black jersey story develop into a Fox News Alert in 3, 2, 1,.....

We are just now getting intial reports from Denton, Texas that outgoing NT football coach Darrell Dickey has.....

Edited by UNT_playmaker

My question to all of you?  HOW CAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS GO ON AT A MAJOR UNIVERSITY?!  mad.gif

Well let me ask you - how many D1 coaches get fired in the middle of the year? And how many of those that get fired during the season, actually coach out the remainder of the year? And who here really thinks that RV will remove him for the final game?

My question to all of you?  HOW CAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS GO ON AT A MAJOR UNIVERSITY?!   mad.gif

Fact is, ipEAGLE, it shouldn't and that is why it will not be allowed to continue.

Many are hoping that DD will not be allowed to go to ULM to further make an ass of himself and our alma mater. sad.gif

Also, many are hoping the UNT BOR's (who have to approve everything done at our main campus) will tell Matrress Mac he should have made his request on the practice field aspects of all this last year when he gave the million dollar gift. The precedent of someone (a donor) wanting to change the rules in the middle of the game (with monies already spent) would not be a good precedent for the UNT BOR's to approve with MM's very belated request to name a practice field after a UNT coach with a 42 Wins.....63 Losses career record.

It took last year's Tulsa loss (the worst MG loss in Fouts Field history) to be the light bulb that finally turned on for me on what the real direction of our football program really was.

Quite frankly, there are just not many things that are making me proud to be an alum of UNT right now and I've heard others say or post the same thing. The jury is still out on Lee Jackson, the new UNT lady prez' seems to be making some good moves and some brownie points, but I still have to wonder how much our school's financial coffers, ie, our financial endowment has grown since Bobby Ray has been our UNT BOR's chairman the last few years?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Well let me ask you - how many D1 coaches get fired in the middle of the year?  And how many of those that get fired during the season, actually coach out the remainder of the year?

It's not unheard of for a coach to be fired before season's end. Ron Zook was fired Oct. 25, 2004, in Florida and he also coached out the remainder of the year.

Well let me ask you - how many D1 coaches get fired in the middle of the year?  And how many of those that get fired during the season, actually coach out the remainder of the year?  And who here really thinks that RV will remove him for the final game?

This season: Michigan St. and North Carolina coaches were fired but continued to coach and the Iowa St. coach resigned under pressure but also continued.

Well Dickey sent his message to boosters, admin, RV and the fans....

Black Jerseys is the future of NT football, resembling death to the program after his untimely dissmissal...He and others think that RV will get a random person in here to run the program and bury it even furthur in the ground.

Untimely dismissal is correct! Based on the black uniformgate, he should have been fired sooner!

Dickey went out and proved that firing him was the right decision. What's worse is that he went out and lost to a team he should beaten in the black uniforms. If they had won, maybe they would have had something to beat their chest about. Dickey, Come on! You are winless against the not so mighty FAU owls who just started playing Div 1A football less than 5 years ago! How much worse can you get?

enough with the black jersey's and trying to decipher the intent, symbolism and conspiracy theories.

There are more interesting and important things to talk about.

1. Next Coach

2. Pending large donation to UNT Athletics announcement.

3. Who is making the donation?

4. Where will Quinn go in the draft? Will he get drafted?

5. Cronyism with Southern Miss. and RV (Randy Butler)

6. What is the symbolism behind the nameless black jersey? WHO CARES! MOVE ON!

enough with the black jersey's and trying to decipher the intent, symbolism and conspiracy theories.

There are more interesting and important things to talk about.

1. Next Coach

2. Pending large donation to UNT Athletics announcement.

3. Who is making the donation?

4. Where will Quinn go in the draft? Will he get drafted?

5. Cronyism with Southern Miss. and RV (Randy Butler)

6. What is the symbolism behind the nameless black jersey? WHO CARES! MOVE ON!

7. STADIUM