Men's Game

MeanGreenBuzz

Tonight was my first UNT B-Ball game. 

Is the Super Pit always that... empty?

blink.gif

Hey, is the P.A. announcer the same guy that does the Mavs games?

P.A Im not sure , had to work late.

Pit is pretty empty throughout most of the season. A few decent home crowds that Ive been at that I can remember were against TCU,SMU,Houston,Tulsa,& A&M over the past few years. Against Cameron , who probably brought with them about 10 fans I would guess laugh.gif , I wouldnt of expected more than a few 100 in attendence. ( what was it ) Im going to Wednesday's game vs. UTA.. should be a better turn out , hope you make it too and don't get run off by the Cameron game ( attendence)

Tonight was my first UNT B-Ball game. 

Is the Super Pit always that... empty?

blink.gif

Hey, is the P.A. announcer the same guy that does the Mavs games?

I am not sure what folks on here are talking about.. last season, we often had several thousand... I think it got up into the 4,000-5000 range for a short time when it looked like we had a chance to take over the conference. Granted we have a 10,000 seat stadium so even at the peak it was 50% empty. However, I feel very confident that if our boys start having a STRONG winning season, I think we will have a some really good turn outs. We play regional rival UT-Arlington next week.. Look for a great game and great turn out!

I am not sure what folks on here are talking about.. last season, we often had several thousand... I think it got up into the 4,000-5000 range for a short time when it looked like we had a chance to take over the conference.  Granted we have a 10,000 seat stadium so even at the peak it was 50% empty.  However, I feel very confident that if our boys start having a STRONG winning season, I think we will have a some really good turn outs.  We play regional rival UT-Arlington next week.. Look for a great game and great turn out!

I think we should be able to easily crack 5000 on Wed. don't ya think ???

If the team is exciting and starts to win by big margins we will start to get the people out. Blakeley played some small schools, but beat them by twenty or thirty and were exciting to watch. It could happen again.