Complaints on cheerleaders and talons

Cr1028

First off, before the game really got bad, I was already in a bad mood because the cheerleaders decided it would be a good idea to put some terrible speakers right in front of the fans. Well have you ever heard someone talk through a kazoo? Well this was it through and megaphone and amplified 1000 times. I asked the security guy if they could turn it off and he got the job done but a few minutes later the cheerleaders turned it back on again. It was like the most annoying bumble bee ever on already a bad night.

The Talons seemed to not really care about the game but did seem to care that they were in there assigned seats. I saw them make some true fans move down a ways. In my opinion, a "spirit" squad should at least give a damn about the sports they are cheering for.

Maybe? cheerleaders put up the speakers cause they figured that the Talons were not getting the job done! The funny thing though, is that they always play are school song or some up lifting sprit music, while Woody is running his ass all the Fouts becasue lack of line playing i suppose would be a nice way to put it!!!!

I have a complaint about how I watched the game. I was slumped in my seat sulking for part of the game, laughing out loud for other parts of the game, drinking more beer than normal because of my agitated mood, not yelling for our kids like normal, and realizing that a huge loss followed by another huge loss next week at homecoming is the best thing that can happen right now.

I am glad that fraud has been exposed. I feel sorry for the defensive coach, because I believe he is a heck of a coach.

First off, before the game really got bad, I was already in a bad mood because the cheerleaders decided it would be a good idea to put some terrible speakers right in front of the fans. Well have you ever heard someone talk through a kazoo? Well this was it through and megaphone and amplified 1000 times. I asked the security guy if they could turn it off and he got the job done but a few minutes later the cheerleaders turned it back on again. It was like the most annoying bumble bee ever on already a bad night.

The Talons seemed to not really care about the game but did seem to care that they were in there assigned seats. I saw them make some true fans move down a ways. In my opinion, a "spirit" squad should at least give a damn about the sports they are cheering for.

Our team is 1-4, our coaching staff couldn't coach a shark into attacking, we have players who are constantly missing assignments and look ill prepared or just don't give a crap, our attendance is crap, the closest seat in the stadium is 50 yards away from the field and yet we have a thread bitching about the cheerleaders and the fricking talons....

This thread should have been called "What is wrong with UNT in a nutshell"

Our team is 1-4, our coaching staff couldn't coach a shark into attacking, we have players who are constantly missing assignments and look ill prepared or just don't give a crap, our attendance is crap, the closest seat in the stadium is 50 yards away from the field and yet we have a thread bitching about the cheerleaders and the fricking talons....

You're right, next time, while you're trying to enjoy and get into the game why don't you have your neighbor blast kazoo music into you freakin ear and see how your demeanor turns out.

Relax. Joe Blow fan probably has a lot better chance of changing the problems in this thread than the problems on the team.

For a 1-4 team I'm not worried when we have 17K in attendance against a school with "Middle" in its name. Now, next week. I'm worried. Thank goodness it is at least homecoming. People are going to be screaming for change. I shudder at the thought of another year of DD ball. I don't see any way DD can keep his job or else RV loses all respectability with me.