Homecoming Attendance

ntsumgspe

there will be good attendance for the first half of the game, but mainly b/c they want to see who is homecoming court, then the stands will empty. It will not be pretty when La. Tech and others come waltzing in.

Also what the hell is with the front page of the website showing a picture of players at UT Game, could they not put up a picture from tonight, like they have in the football section. Guess, I am just tired of the consistent bush league crap UNT puts out, at least the Women's Soccer team looks very good, at least one coach knows how to coach Futbol!!

FIU game..

Was going to be 20K before MUTs game...

5,000 I believe are Done with " we only have 8 plays " DD & RV... so that leaves us with about 15,000... But then I saw 2,500 or so jumping over the brige and into oncoming traffic near McDonalds after the game.. No Surviors.

So that leaves us with 12,500..... 7,500 will be gone at the Half ... Another 1,000 after the 3rd QT.

So by the end of the game we should have an est. 4,000.... 3,000 of which will be in a brown bag!! mad.gif

Guest GrayEagleOne

Sadly, I'll miss my first homecoming since 1954. It's mostly due to a family situation and I'm not about to go against my family's wishes after what I sat through Saturday night.

I think that 03 nailed it....about 12,500 attendance. With even a decent performance against Middle we had a chance to average more than 20,000 this year. This 12,500 may be the largest crowd of the remainder of the season. It's really sad.

But, if I could come I'd definitely bring a brown paper bag although I don't know that I'd be one of the 3,000 remaining. I left with 11 minutes left in the third quarter last night and I couldn't take another mauling.

I think everyone needs to con't their support and show up ton the games if possible. UNT Athletics does not need the nuts in Academia tooting their horns that athletics is a waste of dollars that coulds be spent on their research of the killing iof the albino squirrel.

Just show even if it is for 5 minutes to get your butt counted. The team and Athletics needs the support.

I don't think we will see much more than 12,000 myself. If we lose saturday it will be for sure be under 10,000 the remaining games. I really am not sure if we can win saturday. Whoever mentioned above about the remote possibility that the FAU game would be for the Sun Belt title, needs to put that kool aid down....they have had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much of it.