How many are ya'll bringing to the GAME?

UNT_playmaker

Just wondering how well you guys pimped out the UNT/SMU game to friends and all

My tailgating plans are sketchy at best... I just found out one of my best friends is 50/50 going to Austin this weekend for a company project, pending word from his boss on wednesday.... He was in charge of steaks and drinks....so....yeah.....

But I im still tailgating no doubt will be there between 8-830 am to set up and then head out for more supplies. I have UNT alum friends coming from Houston and the metroplex and some guys who are in school with me right now....

I have 10 confirmed people.....to my tailgating party and then go to the game....

So I am expecting about 15-20 by game time. I tell them come for the steaks stay for the game, which I have pimped out for years now.....

Im coming from Teasley Lane in Denton biggrin.gif

GO MEAN GREEN !

Let's see...

I am bringing my 3 month old son Jackson, my wife Holly, her father Ted and mom Sue. Ted will bring one of his TCU buddies (they both played for the Horned Frogs in the late 60s/early 70s). EdCollopy from here on the board and his wife will be staying at my house and attending the game, along with two of their friends from Flower Mound. So - I guess indirectly I am bringing 10 as well (though I guess Ed could say the same, and that equals 20 - how's that for logic?!?!?)

Bring my wife and daughter, coming from deep East Texas, about 3 hours. I will have to grade Friday nights game film first, should leave around 11 and be there for tailgating. Thank goodness we are open next week so I can come!

I've been waiting for this game a long time, just glad it's not at the Safeway Parking lot!

GMG biggrin.gif

Myself, daughter and husband coming up from Euless. Can't leave until 4:30 or 5, daughter has to work. Should be there in sec. D for kickoff. Thank God for MGC green lot parking!

GMG!

Myself, daughter and husband coming up from Euless.  Can't leave until 4:30 or 5, daughter has to work.  Should  be there in sec. D for kickoff.  Thank God for MGC green lot parking!

GMG!

Be sure to keep Rick and Co out of trouble this season. tongue.gif