UNT- SMU GAME PREDICTIONS!

UNT_playmaker

SMU 14

North Texas 46

This is about pride. Throw out the skill, throw out the mental breakdowns, throw out the play calling - emotion will take over this game from head to toe or from Dickey to the fans and will another Fouts beatdown much like Baylor encountered just a few short years ago. The Mean Green finally have nothing to lose because very few expect them to even put up a fight.

Mean Green Big!

Cheering from San Antonio!

GMG

North Texas: 27

SMU: 10

Jamario Thomas fans, "GET YOUR POPCORN READY!" (in crazy old lady voice)

I agree. J-Mo will torch these donkey's. Think about it So. Miss stacked the line and he still had around 100 yards on them. No way SMU's "D" is as good as So. Miss was.

Go ahead and mark our "D" with at least one pick six as well.

I predict that tomorow night, at around 9:30 pm... there will be a large amount of "virtual suicides" due to people "jumping off of bandwagons" on one of two websites. 1)gomeangreen.com or 2) ponyfans.com

I swear, reading the 2 message boards it looks like most teams' fans are more frightened of the outcome than excited that a football game is about to take place.

Relax.. not to be rude, but no one outside of Dallas will probably hear about the outcome of this game, win or lose. It's not going to kill either program as long as they go on and do well in the rest of their games.

Gotta get back to Contracts I... but here's my prediction:

SMU, 27

UNT, 24

Final (OT)

Here's to a well-played game with no injuries.

I predict that tomorow night, at around 9:30 pm... there will be a large amount of "virtual suicides" due to people "jumping off of bandwagons" on one of two websites. 1)gomeangreen.com or 2) ponyfans.com

I swear, reading the 2 message boards it looks like most teams' fans are more frightened of the outcome than excited that a football game is about to take place.

Relax.. not to be rude, but no one outside of Dallas will probably hear about the outcome of this game, win or lose. It's not going to kill either program as long as they go on and do well in the rest of their games.

Gotta get back to Contracts I... but here's my prediction:

SMU, 27

UNT, 24

Final (OT)

Here's to a well-played game with no injuries.

Don't bring logic and sanity to this board, and definitely nothing about having fun!