Question about SMU game

GoMeanGreen1999

I think we have a good chance at winning, though I really don't have anything to base this on. However, I do question what will happen to so many of you who are just excusing away the UT game because of their ranking....If we have another mediocre (sp?) day of offense, will that be enough for you to admit we need changes in coaching?

Someone ask about when these things will change - as long as DD keeps us competitive in the league, unfortunately, it probably will be a very long time.

Rest assured, and this goes for all, if we have a repeat performance of last season, there will be a coaching change. As much as DD has done, and as much as I wouldn't agree with it, DD will be fired if he has another season like last year.

That being said if he wins conference, and splits the remainder of our OOC, or even wins one and keeps the others close, he doesn't have to beat SMU.

DO NOT get me wrong, I want to beat the piss out if SMU, but I do not simply think that losing will be the last straw for the DD regime.

blink.gif We'll do fine against smu...although not stellar by any means, yesterday was a much better showing than the last time when our guys laid down while in emotional shock from the loss of Andrew Smith. It has to get better...we have to keep the faith and believe.

See you all Saturday...section C seat something...me and Ma coming up from the country to see then woop the smu.