NT quarterback spot up for grabs

green_goblin

We have to prob. have a two pronged attack in the beginning.  I know everybody hates the 2 quarterback scheme...but it make work if the qbs are night and day like Phillips and Wilson.  We have to give all these teams more to worry about...it can't just be Jamario.

give me one instance in college football where rotating QB's has worked well.

the reason you don't hear about teams winning a championship rotating qbs is the fact that the teams are usually not very good. Arizona did a nice job of it last year, but they were still 4-7. There are alot of teams that have used the system over the years..and it's always out of necesity. No qb steps up and proves that they are the next big thing, so you try to win w/ a combination of talents. Stoops said after Bomar was kicked off, 'it's not like he was Jason White coming back off a Heisman'.

Guest e-bone

If one can't seperate himself and start the season as the number 1 guy, I just hope that all the QBs get a fair shot to prove themselves against similar competition. It made me very angry when Dickey set Andrew up to fail and started him against top competition early in the season, then brought in Hall against 2nd and 3rd string defenses. If there is going to be a QB rotation to see who can play, rotate series so we can see how they fair against the same defenses.