NT gets 5 HS FB committments

OldTimer

I'm pumped...I like these guys. 9 Commitments so far---correct me if I'm wrong but dont we have 25 scholars to offer??? I may be wrong. This class will be crucial, and could....COULD?!??!?!?! be the class that actually opens the new stadium. So by my calculations we have 16 KICK A$$!, more young men to recruit...we are on our way back to the top of the BELT. We're gonna kick laughtech and smut.

Question: Any one have any idea, how many people we redshirted last year? I had heard that it was one of DICKEY's largest classes?

I have a name for our new stadium...We could get the owner of SAM MOON, who is an alum to fund it. WE SHALL CALL IT "HAYDEN FRY FIELD AT SAM MOON STADIUM", if you build it In short we could call the stadium..."THE MOON"!!!

PS. Why would the WR for U LAMO declare for the draft?

Fellow Posters,

Thanks for the warm welcome to UNT and the Mean Green. Had a great trip to Denton this wknd. The recruiting process is tough, but UNT made it easy with the great coaches, facilities, academic possibilities....and of course....great fans. Now I am one of you, and plan to ride it out with ya through this forum and attending games when I can.

Some of you were interested in the recruiting process...which started Bryant's Sophomore year. Omar Conteh was on Northwesterns radar screen and Bryant's name was penciled in...as a soph starter for the Cy-Fair Bobcats. Since then,we have been in touch with many schools, some showing more interest than others...however, when it came down to the final offers....well UNT came through!

Bryant is so excited about coming to UNT....I can assure you, he will make you proud to be wearing Green!

Go Mean Green...and thanks again for welcoming me to this forum...more to come later.

I ask this question mainly as I question all of Rivals.com's data: does Bryant really have 4.51 speed?  At 230 pounds?

Good question, perhaps some people inflate their numbers to get recruiteres attention....I do know that Bryant ran a 4.53 at Northwestern's Technique Camp this past summer. He also has gained some pounds as well, up to 235....boy that boy can eat! I would say the numbers are accurate!

Good question, perhaps some people inflate their numbers to get recruiteres attention....I do know that Bryant ran a 4.53 at Northwestern's Technique Camp this past summer. He also has gained some pounds as well, up to 235....boy that boy can eat! I would say the numbers are accurate!

That was another reason I asked, but my wife says I need to work on my diplomacy skills; so I'd thought I'd be a little more subtle.

Welcome aboard.

He also has gained some pounds as well, up to 235....boy that boy can eat!  I would say the numbers are accurate!

Heh!

Well, Ruby's on the square has a real good lunch buffet. Keep feeding him, and we'll see him catching passes and smashing linebackers next fall!

laugh.gif

Again, welcome!

I'm really impressed with the committs of Drake, Curry, and Seidle, I don't know much about the others. Curry was a rb but will end up at fb with his size. Drake is the big one here. I had a chance to watch his video on rivals and was throughly impressed. This kid is big and mean. Watching him explode off the line was great it almost looked like he had a head start on every play. We need to make sure this kid doesnt jump ship.