UNT and DFW Recruiting ?

meangreen11

what does recruiting DFW have to do with attendance goals?

I think the angle is that we will have more family and friends in the stands to see local kids play or something. but even if we had 70 players from DFW that brought 10 people each, it wouldnt make a sizeable contribution to the attendance numbers, so I guess I also would like to know what the thought is...

I guess I didn't make my point very well but the point I missed was that there are a ton of good players here and we have a natural ability to recruit the dfw area because of our location. Does anyone think this program can be a powerhouse without success in DFW? I think we should have 70 to 80% from DFW. The other thing on attendance is we will get a lot more than 10 people for each player. I would hazard a guess we could get 50 or more for star players in the area maybe even more. Our entire focus should be how we can make ourselves more attractive to dfw area players.

I guess I didn't make my point very well but the point I missed was that there are a ton of good players here and we have a natural ability to recruit the dfw area because of our location. Does anyone think this program can be a powerhouse without success in DFW? I think we should have 70 to 80% from DFW. The other thing on attendance is we will get a lot more than 10 people for each player. I would hazard a guess we could get 50 or more for star players in the area maybe even more. Our entire focus should be how we can make ourselves more attractive to dfw area players.