Nice Drive!

H-towngreen

We are playing a 4th year team, with HORRIBLE facilites, with 7 turnovers and we are up 3 midway in the fourth. Check that, Monroe int for turnover #8. Another penalty for the Mean Green on the return. Good God this is horrible. Has any team EVER lost when getting 8 turnovers?

Yes...US! mad.gif

I'll always take up for Coach Dickey...but cant do the same for Flanny. I was on record as saying he should have been gone after last year. I know a win is a win, but this offense is horible. I hope Meager gets it figured out soon or this defense will wear out... (8 turnovers for 13 points....great)

GMG!!! dry.gif

Give me a break mick...I have been to every home game and at usually at least 2 away games a year fo rthe past 8 years! So don't give any flack for lack of support. I just rather not drop a couple of hundres of dollars to see this, you can go ahead and do what you will with your money! I've seen the good and the bad and will continue to support the mean green.

I'd say we need to take a serious look at what our strength and conditioning coaches were doing, and take a look at what our line coaches are teaching.

Do they teach techinique?

Our lines aren't small guys. They're getting BEAT. Change techniques. Change footwork. Change blocking schemes. TEACH something.

What was this team doing in the off season?

No, really, were they not in the weight room? Some weren't making the grades? Are we losing discipline? Do we want to win? Sometimes I question the motivation of the players and the coaches. We should expect more from ourselves, I expect the players and coaches to do the same.

I'll always take up for Coach Dickey...but cant do the same for Flanny.

This doesn't make sense. All aspects of the program are ultimately Dickey's responsibility. If you think that the OC sucks, you can't absolve the HC from blame, he hired him.

Which assistant is sabotaging the discipline on the team, and causing the obscene amount of stupid penalties? I think it may be Duke Atterbury's fault.

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Which assistant is sabotaging the discipline on the team, and causing the obscene amount of stupid penalties?  I think it may be Duke Atterbury's fault.

What's the scoop?