To replace DD as Coach would you support

El Paso Eagle

Every year we argue back and forth about getting rid of DD while another group that says he is doing good things. Like it or not, I do not believe DD will be fired.

Let me put out a hypothetical situation.

Would you support getting rid of RV and moving DD into the AD position with the condition that the new Head Coach be hired from outside the current group of coaches?

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Every year we argue back and forth about getting rid of DD while another group that says he is doing good things. Like it or not, I do not believe DD will be fired.

Let me put out a hypothetical situation.

Would you support getting rid of RV and moving DD into the AD position with the condition that the new Head Coach be hired from outside the current group of coaches?

ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

I'm not saying this exact scenario will happen, but careful what you wish for.

why the hell would you do that? Isnt it RV that decides whether or not DD keeps his job?

And again, in answer to the orignal question posed, ABSOLUTLEY NOT! we cannot afford to lose RV, he has been an integral part of all the new things going on here!

ph34r.gif

Not only NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He would hire a coach that teaches the system he believes in which is the reason so many are unhappy with DD now.

This is not to say that RV is perfect, because as many know I have been unhappy with some of the changes he has made,a but he has done more for NT than any AD I can think of and I have been following NT since 1954.

Edited by OldTimer

Only at NORTH TEXAS do we try to find replacements for jobs that are not vacant. sad.gif

Darrell Dickey ain't going anywhere folks! I repeat, Darrell Dickey aint' going anywhere except to the next big sale at the Denton Wal Mart! rolleyes.gif

What if the entire University of North Texas Athletic Department staff could post on a public forum similar to GoMeanGreen.com and judge each of our job performances on a daily basis? blink.gif What if they tried to have us replaced when we are still on our company's payroll? Hmmmm? unsure.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

"What if the entire University of North Texas Athletic Department staff could post on a public forum similar to GoMeanGreen.com and judge each of our job performances on a daily basis? What if they tried to have us replaced when we are still on our company's payroll? Hmmmm?"

Come on now, this is just ridiculous. I tell you who does judge my performance...my boss. Who pays their salary? O wait, that's right. Tax Payers and Alumni...I fall into both categories so I will continue to criticize them when they don't do their job.