Moderator intervention?

SpaceMonkey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad we got spacemokey to give us moral direction.    I wasn't sure between right and wrong, but now I can just follow a monkey. 

PS  No one likes a brown noser or a tattle tale.

dry.gif

Interesting comment from someone with that specific quote from Ben Franklin in their signature area. Sometimes people shouldn't be looking beyond themselves.

Cerebus, would you have deleted said tasteless thread if I hadn't proposed the idea?

Interesting comment from someone with that specific quote from Ben Franklin in their signature area. Sometimes people shouldn't be looking beyond themselves

Okay, not sure what that means. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for all the fine work you have done keeping us all in line.

laugh.gif

I'm not brown nosing, tattle taleing, or trying to keep anyone in line. I voiced my opinion on his comments. I thought they were tasteless enough to warrant thread deletion. Apparently the moderator, who is the one who DOES keep the board in line, agreed. So you can feel free to end your comments about keeping people in line right there.

I said that what we allow people to think is different that what we should expect them to do or say. You thought I was giving you your moral compass and commented against me in such fashion. However you didn't stop to think that the very quote that you advertise supports my argument.

If you read up through this thread you'll also notice that there are many people who agree with my thought that the comment was out of line. So go ahead and think that I'm trying to be your moral dictator all you want. I think if every member of this board chimed in you'd find yourself in the clear minority on this issue.

Yo! Lose that zero and git wit' da hero!

Oh, sorry. That's Vanilla Ice. My bad.  blink.gif

user posted image

Will it ever stop? Yo - I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Edited by Eagle-96

This is probably the best topic to put this question, so here goes...

Does anyone else when reading their own posts have this "Warn" symbol below their user info? (here's a cut & paste of mine):

Group: Members

Member No.: 899

Warn: (0%) <<then it has a bar chart next to it >>

I don't see anyone else posting on this board that has this "warning" meter. But I haven't posted any wacky stuff either that would get me censored. Help!? (Maybe just each individual can view their own warning meter??)

This is probably the best topic to put this question, so here goes...

Does anyone else when reading their own posts have this "Warn" symbol below their user info?  (here's a cut & paste of mine):

Group: Members

Member No.: 899

Warn: (0%)  <<then it has a bar chart next to it >>

I don't see anyone else posting on this board that has this "warning" meter.  But I haven't posted any wacky stuff either that would get me censored.  Help!?  (Maybe just each individual can view their own warning meter??)

Sounds right to me.