Where Ya Comin' From

Eagle-96

Somewhere out in the middle of the country in eastern Parker County just 15 miles west of Fort Worth.

Can't wait till Saturday. Among my small group will be a lady with 2 degrees from NT who has "never" been to any Mean Green football game. She's a FIRST TIMER! Bless all our FIRST TIMERS we will be seeing this Saturday!

This Mean Green business is really all our passion, now isn't it? cool.gif

GO MEAN GREEN!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Dora and I are driving in from Springdale/Fayetteville, Arkansas!  I am speaking at a breakfast at 10 a.m. Saturday at the University of Arkansas, so we will make it just in time for the game!

GO MEAN GREEN

Drive safe ArkansasEagle!!

Coming from Garland/Richardson with new wife, new daughter-in-law and new grandson. First college football game for daughter-in-law and grandson (5)!

New son-in-law and his wife (both Teasips) wimped out on us for a drive to San Antonio to see her folks; I think they thought it was too rinky-dink to attend a NT game. Going to try again with them for the Troy game.

You can lead a Horn to water but you can't make him drink!

I'll be coming all the way from north Denton.

My tailgate should be around 25 strong with people coming from Arlington, Pottsboro, Colleyville, Round Rock, and Galveston.

Now that is what helps us grow our attendance to the level we all know it should be (and will be soon enough).

Very impressive, pollock. cool.gif

WHAT TIME IS IT?

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Greenbat, Myself and girlfriend - This will be her 2nd UNT game - 1st game was Idaho last year.  I hope she isn't expecting us to tear down the goalposts at every game!  Especially before the game is over sad.gif .

I coming from Galveston with two others. One, is a North Texas alum I will pick up in Austin and another is a UT alum (who cheers for North Texas when he is not cheering for the Horns) from north of Dallas who will meet us at the game.