THE TICKET'S HARDLINE COMES TO UNT!

Talon90

For those of you that listen to the 1310 The Ticket and even those that don't:

Monday, August 29, 2005

"The Hardline are broadcasting live from UNT's University Union from 3pm to 7pm. The first person to stop by and eat a twinkie and marshmallow covered in hot sauce and wash it down with a shot of hot sauce, will win a $75 gift basket from Frank's Red-Hot hot sauce. The first ten to complete the Red Hot Challenge will recieve a Ticket P1 Pledge Party t-shirt. We're also giving away Fogo de Chao gift certificates, Tony Hawk cards, and much more."

Hopefully they will have a good crowd turn out.

For those of you that listen to the 1310 The Ticket and even those that don't:

Monday, August 29, 2005

"The Hardline are broadcasting live from UNT's University Union from 3pm to 7pm. The first person to stop by and eat a twinkie and marshmallow covered in hot sauce and wash it down with a shot of hot sauce, will win a $75 gift basket from Frank's Red-Hot hot sauce. The first ten to complete the Red Hot Challenge will recieve a Ticket P1 Pledge Party t-shirt. We're also giving away Fogo de Chao gift certificates, Tony Hawk cards, and much more."

Hopefully they will have a good crowd turn out.

YeaH, and UTA flunk-out Mike Reiner announced it yesterday using you know what name of our school from the past.

Wonder if the ol' Gray Wolf knows he may be giving us more attention he doesn't intend to give us doing that than not?

YeaH, and UTA flunk-out Mike Reiner announced it yesterday using you know what name of our school from the past. 

Wonder if the ol' Gray Wolf knows he may be giving us more attention he doesn't intend to give us doing that than not?

I too hear Rhines doggin on us. However Cobra and Danny were lavishing prasie on us the day of the USA Today story. Rhines tried to play it down but they made him understand it was FRONT PAGE.

Some needs to see to it that they are outfitted with Mean Green gear or have the last 2 NCAA rushing champs stop by with Georgio

They were out at TCU yesterday.. I was pissed that they weren't at North Texas. Good to hear that TCU was just the warm-up for our spot. BTW, they were dogging TCU all during the broadcast... that is what they do, make fun of stuff. Don't take it personal dry.gif

i'll go on record here: I love the ticket and am a P1 card holding member. I can't get enough of BaD radio and the Hardline and enjoy "the cobra" at all times.

I am a P1 as well having listened to KTCK from Day One, but for the most part, this "all sports all the time" (well, some of the time) radio station hates local Metroplex college football. Even SMU who pays The Ticket to carry their games cannot get a kind word (except from NT graduate Rich Phillips who does the 'Stangs play-by-play). George Dunham gives us our due but gets flamed too many times from doing so (even from a fellow NT alum). sad.gif

WE ARE THE (DFW) WORLD--WE ARE THE PEOPLE: ohmy.gif TCU, SMU and UNT ought to one day have a concerted billboard and radio airwaves effort to get more of our almost 6 million Metroplex citizens (according to NTCOG) to "Support Metroplex College Football" because even in our own northern Texas footprint or market, local media sometimes act like that none of the 3 schools exists or are worth mentioning on the air or in the print media.

I think we should arrange the best looking girls to walk in front of the broadcast booth with short shorts and tight t-shirts on. We we get some free pub then.

The Old Gray Wolf would change his mind about NT in a hearbeat is a long line of hotties passed by. Might give him heart failure though.

I know his NTSU comments are "schitck" but the piss me off every time. I like Plumm have been a Day 1 P1, but it greatly irritates me that NT get so little positive play on the ticket.

The Old Gray Wolf would change his mind about NT in a hearbeat is a long line of hotties passed by.  Might give him heart failure though.

I know his NTSU comments are "schitck" but the piss me off every time.  I like Plumm have been a Day 1 P1, but it greatly irritates me that NT get so little positive play on the ticket.

I agree, get the co-eds in there. He'll be speechless (which may not be a bad thing).

By his logic, he should refer to his beloved Texas Rangers as the Washington Senators. I've got two diplomas hanging on my wall with "North Texas State University" on them so it doesn't bother me.

Keith

Edited by keith