Where should we sit?

NTEdgex2

We're section M orphans and I have to make a decision on season tickets. Is section E, row 12 too close? We wanted to get around 16,17,18 but that's hard for 3 tickets. We have a couple more options in the middle of F and in D. Any advice?We were section M, row27 aisle the last two years. Yes, we're screamers and tortilla throwers!

GMG!

Come join us in Sec. D, row 28...if you like morgues. You won't be disturbed there. We are right across the aisle from sec. E. We've been trying to get people rowdy around there for years. Still trying... Does anybody know what a critical 3rd down play is? I'll keep sitting there because I don't like sitting down low due to the sightlines.

Come join us in Sec. D, row 28...if you like morgues.  You won't be disturbed there.  We are right across the aisle from sec. E.  We've been trying to get people rowdy around there for years.  Still trying...  Does anybody know what a critical 3rd down play is?  I'll keep sitting there because I don't like sitting down low due to the sightlines.

Mid section Lower Section E in my humble opinion are the best seats in the house. Those who sit in Upper Section E are just a little bit too uppity and snooty for this nestor! blink.gif (JUST JOKIN', FELLOW SECTION E GREENBACKERS, JUST JOKIN')! ! ! ! ! rolleyes.gif

greenjoe may vouch that there is just something very special about Lower Section E. We just act a bit different than the rest, that's all. unsure.gif Of course, you have to take into consideration that some of us lived off NT's Fry Street in the early to mid 1970's so that might give some of you a big hint.

laugh.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Guest JohnDenver

I'm just afraid that we won't be able to see if we sit in row 12.  Anybody in that row with an opinion?  BTW, great new board!

GMG!

I have seats in row 10 and 11 in Section E. It means you have to stand more often to see all the plays ... but should that really be such a problem?

I say go for it.

I think we're going with lower D on the aisle across from Section E. We need aisle seats (claustrophobic issues) and couldn't get 3 on an end in section E. Thanks for all the input.

I am going to Football 101 and plan to stop at Fouts first to take a look at the seats and field. I'll let you know what it looks like!

GMG!

I just got my tickets renewed and because I bought two extra, I got moved down to lower section E.

So, I am sitting on row 15, seats 17-20. I am curious how the sight lines are? Should I try for something a little higher although it will be off the 50 yard line a little more?

I just got my tickets renewed and because I bought two extra, I got moved down to lower section E.

So, I am sitting on row 15, seats 17-20.  I am curious how the sight lines are?  Should I try for something a little higher although it will be off the 50 yard line a little more?

Sounds like your tickets are around the vicinity of where NT's guest recruits sit and, of course, they are not going to be given bad seats.

Fouts Field seating in sections D, E and F are all going to be pretty darn good seats. smile.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Checked out my new seats, section D, Row 12, seats 30, 31, 32 (across the aisle from E). Looks great, but kind of hard to tell without a game going on! Field looked just like the posted picture. Nothing at the 50 yd line yet. BTW, I was told the first ten rows of Section E are reserved for recruits. See you there in September!

GMG!