Not To Beat Around The Bush

EagleTime1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys get lucky kick and make one from the 39 one for 49, The last one should be from about 51 yards out.

That gives you 9 (nine) Points.

How you guys see it?

ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

How do I see it?

I see it that you guys are going to meet an ex Texas High School football bred phenom that will make the Golden Eagles think Arrington was running in slow motion. Other than that, don't have much more to say about how I see it. rolleyes.gif

I think the USM/UNT game will also get superb Nielsen ratings, too, because its the only show in town (or on TV) that Tuesday night, December 14'th at the Wyndham New Orleans Bowl.

UNT gets a CUSA bowl annually without even having to be in CUSA. How novel is that? cool.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I think you guys get lucky kick and make one from the 39 one for 49, The last one should be from about 51 yards out.

How you guys see it?

Dream on, my USM feathered friend! I think you've been hitting the sauce too much, or maybe you're just dilusional. I think you have the score reversed, but we'll leave it at that. I watched the USM Call game. You had 'em until the blocked extra point that was run back for 2 points. The wind went out of your sails so fast that your could hear the "swoosh."

The next "swoosh" you 'll hear will come next Tuesday as Jamario Thomas races past your defense all game long!!!!!

Dream on, my USM feathered friend! I think you've been hitting the sauce too much, or maybe you're just dilusional. I think you have the score reversed, but we'll leave it at that. I watched the USM Call game. You had 'em until the blocked extra point that was run back for 2 points. The wind went out of your sails so fast that your could hear the "swoosh."

The next "swoosh" you 'll hear will come next Tuesday as Jamario Thomas races past your defense all game long!!!!!

EagleTime1 welcome to the board.

Like Green Grenade II said you have to be on the sauce.

But thats ok I always like a little fiction with my sauce.

How you guys see it?

I always thought "Southern Miss" sounded like a girl's school for wayward debutantes. huh.gif Oh ya, football....the Missys think they are hot stuff now staying within 10 of Cal and having UT fans cheering at their game....not! tongue.gif

NT - 33

S&M - 17

I see it being around 31-17 USM. Thomas gets 2 rushing touchdowns and the fild goal is set up by a long pass from Hall to Quinn. The 17 might turn to 21 if Quinn can get it into the endzone. USM quarterback will pound the UNT secondary even with pressure from the defensive line. Hall will try to run the option and cough it up like he did against Baylor and USM's special teams may score a touchdown either by blocking a punt or running one back. As I have said before I hope I am wrong , but I think USM is just the better team this year.

P.S. As for Big 12 refs I will agree they suck, but I'm not sure what game they cost UNT this year.

I'm going with Southern Miss 21, North Texas 17 in a nail-biter.

Oh, and some of this:

user posted image

Alum, this is slightly off-topic, but would that pic happen to be of the shot that messed up the Cal guy's mouth? I have read several posts about that incident (like it's anything to brag about, but that's another topic entirely), and was wondering exactly how it happened. That pic looks like it could have produced some pain in the mandibular region! ohmy.gif

Alum, this is slightly off-topic, but would that pic happen to be of the shot that messed up the Cal guy's mouth? I have read several posts about that incident (like it's anything to brag about, but that's another topic entirely), and was wondering exactly how it happened. That pic looks like it could have produced some pain in the mandibular region! ohmy.gif

Let me jump in and see if I can offer an answer...

The player who's mouth exploded was a defensive player. The injury occured when he was trying to tackle one of our big backs. There was a collision, and the back kept on running while the defensive player dropped to the ground.

Then, he sat up on a knee and was bent over like he was throwing up. His back was to me, but I could see the trainers calling for more towels. Eventually he got up and had towels covering his face.

Then, several Southern Miss trainers on the sidelines ran on the field and started cleaning the field with towels. At first, I thought he had thrown up on the field. But then, I saw them start bringing up the red-soaked towels and I knew it was blood.

I was about as far away from the spot on the field as you could get -- it was on the West side of the stadium down toward the north endzone, and I sit in the fourth row of the upper deck on the East side at the 50.

It was amazing -- I could see the spot on the field and the blood stained towels from where I sat. He must have lost a gallon of blood -- it was everywhere. After the game, I was told he also got some of his teeth knocked out.

I haven't heard how he's doing now, though.

Edited by Catfish Eagle

How you guys see it?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Uhhhh. . . .I'm sorry. While your narrow win at Lincoln this year was kinda' neat to see, you have to understand that was crappiest brand of Nebraska football ever in the history of mankind. What I mean to say is, Southern Miss beat a great name during a bad year, so it doesn't mean that Southern Miss is this great unstoppable national title contender which could hang 49 on North Texas. Texas, in fact, did hang over 49 and look where they are!

No, this game MIGHT be won by Southern Miss. It MIGHT! But it will be damn close (by less than a touchdown) if ya'll do manage to pull it out.

With that said I think ya'll will see alot of Jamario. And of course more Jamario, and did I mention ya'll will see a helluva lot of Jamario?? Not even USM's defense could contain him all the time.

North Texas 24

Southern Miss 14

How you guys see it?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No really. Quit smoking crack. You're only hurting yourself.

NT 28

usm 27

GMG!!!

Beat usm!!!

Edited by Eagle-96