Not To Beat Around The Bush

EagleTime1

I think 270 yards is a great goal for Jamario to aim for, kind of a nice round number for a new rushing record against. Or is the record higher at away games? It helps to know in advance.

Its good to have goals and Jamario loves breaking records. wink.gif

I'm sure your man is great. I look forward to some excitement. As long as we end up on the higher end of the score, I'd love to see your man run. Memphis' Williams was exciting...too bad you didnt get to see him last year. Actually that was a good thing...for you!

Good Night!

cool.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UNTMike81*

Hay...any of my fellow Mean Green posters want to tell the USM'ers if JT can get to the outside. wink.gif Oh, maybe we can also speak to JT ability change directions during a run. Here's the kicker though, if your secondary has trouble tackling laugh.gif then you'll are in for a long night. All the players on defense are going to be turned around looking back to your own endzone as the ref signals another rushing touchdown!!!, for NT. This game will probably be close if not it's going to be a blowout in NT's favor.

No matter how this game turns out your all going to realize how special JT is!!

You'll be thinking that the BCS is really screwed up. You'll have seen that the Heisman voters, media and the like should be talking about two freshman RB's in the same sentence in stead of just one from OU. DAM big money football and the BCS!!! Not to mention the Heisman (popularity contest). mad.gif

Hay...any of my fellow Mean Green posters want to tell the USM'ers if JT can get to the outside.  wink.gif Oh, maybe we can also speak to JT ability change directions during a run. Here's the kicker though, if your secondary has trouble tackling  laugh.gif then you'll are in for a long night. All the players on defense are going to be turned around looking back to your own endzone as the ref signals another rushing touchdown!!!, for NT. This game will probably be close if not it's going to be a blowout in NT's favor.

No matter how this game turns out your all going to realize how special JT is!!

You'll be thinking that the BCS is really screwed up. You'll have seen that the Heisman voters, media and the like should be talking about two freshman RB's in the same sentence in stead of just one from OU. DAM big money football and the BCS!!! Not to mention the Heisman (popularity contest).  mad.gif

I already think the BCS is screwwed up. It will implode because it screws its own..Like Cal who should be in the Rose Bowl. I predict the BCS will self destruct one of these years. And I do look forward to watching Thomas. I hope you like Eubanks when he returns Kickoffs and returns. I bet you that your coach already knows about him and tries to kick away from him. Can your man get it out of the back of the endzone ? Not much hope for you on punts though. Im gonna do a little research on Thomas. I hope he doesn't disappoint. I Look forward to some exciting runs. He might want to keep an eye on Boley though...and Coley..and akeem Lockette. Only ONE of our secondary can't tackle, he's the one that returns the kickoffs.

Oh yea..well we held JJ Arrington to 261 yards rushing, a new rushing record for an opponent at "The Rock" and damn near beat them. The #4 team in the country.  Sam Dejarnette holds the rushing record for Southern Miss at "The Rock" when he ran for 304 yards against, ummm a then #6 Florida State.  I was there that day to witness that feat.  So blow that out your A$$. Any chance of Thomas getting 261 yards ?  Please dont expect me to believe you have an OLine like Cal.

Oooo, you ALMOST beat a good team. Have a cookie.

Aaaahh, you had a good back. IN 19freaking82!! Have some juice with that cookie!!

And no, we do not have an O-Line like Cal. Do you have a D-Line like Colorado?

The only thing blowing around here, my friend, is you.

Oooo, you ALMOST beat a good team. Have a cookie.

Aaaahh, you had a good back. IN 19freaking82!! Have some juice with that cookie!!

And no, we do not have an O-Line like Cal. Do you have a D-Line like Colorado?

The only thing blowing around here, my friend, is you.

I know this was intended to hurt my feelings, but I actually laughed out loud. Thanks for jump starting my day. Now it's off to Stennis and more Nuclear research. What time do you open at McDonalds..I need a breakfast sandwich..and no, I don't wanna combo meal.

Have a Nice Day.

cool.gif

I LOVE IT!!! Anytime you hear an opposing team build themselves up with, "Well if it weren't for that one play..........." you know they are in excuse mode. This is twice I have seen you guys beat your chests about how you have already played top backs, giving up 199 yds blows, excuses or not.

yep, and if it weren't for the 65 points we gave up to Texas we would have won. I also really hate that "...if it weren't for that one play...." excuse.