The origins of Covid 19 finally admitted

We all paid an enormous cost for the actions of a few despicable domestic terrorists like Fauci and the horrible scum that helped him cover the truth.

Here we have Fauci testifying three years ago before congress that this gain-of-function never occured.

Millions of people worldwide died died because of the carelessness of Fauci and his ilk. And shame on everybody that exploited this virus for a political advantage.

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

Not surprised. Careful @ADLER some posters will refer to you as doctor or some other sarcastic term because you don’t fall in line or buy the bullshit. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Not surprised. Careful @ADLER some posters will refer to you as doctor or some other sarcastic term because you don’t fall in line a buy the bullshit. 

I hope there is nobody evil enough to excuse this massive crime against humanity and the deception used to cover the actions of the guilty. A reported 16 million people died worldwide from this.

Here's, from congress, is how Fauci knowingly tried to deflect attention toward the wet market theories.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Occam's Razor has always applied in this debacle.

There are some true crimes against humanity in this whole nightmare, but none of these criminals nor the CCP will be held accountable. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

LOL, nothing has been proven with any certainty about the origins of the virus and to those who believe the Lab Leak Theory, it's generally thought to have been an accidental leak, not some sort of weapon made by the Chinese against the West.

People still debate where the Spanish Flu originated with over a century of research, it's unlikely people will ever be 100% sure where this came from either.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 2

55 minutes ago, CMJ said:

...to those who believe the Lab Leak Theory, it's generally thought to have been an accidental leak, not some sort of weapon made by the Chinese against the West.

To be clear--I agree.  I believe it was accidental.

To those who believe the Wet Market/Bat Bite/Delicious Wildlife Offal Theory--there's a big leap in logic required.

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the biggest issue is the gain of function research being conducted and Fauci looking people in the eye and completely denying it. Man ruined his career and reputation. 

• Upvote 2
  • RV 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 2

10 hours ago, CMJ said:

LOL, nothing has been proven with any certainty about the origins of the virus and to those who believe the Lab Leak Theory, it's generally thought to have been an accidental leak, not some sort of weapon made by the Chinese against the West.

People still debate where the Spanish Flu originated with over a century of research, it's unlikely people will ever be 100% sure where this came from either.

can you provide a low-production value YouTube video to support this stance?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Censored by Laurie said:

only if you drink your bleach. 

See, here is the difference. I never stated that would be helpful in any way while others were touting double and maybe even triple masking.  Now, if you feel it necessary, or if it qualifies as one of those good drugs that you like to buy, then by all means go right ahead. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

12 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

See, here is the difference. I never stated that would be helpful in any way while others were touting double and maybe even triple masking.  Now, if you feel it necessary, or if it qualifies as one of those good drugs that you like to buy, then by all means go right ahead. 

Oh. I was just making a general suggestion. Didn’t even think about Covid. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

See what play out?  

That conservatives died at a higher rate because of their refusal to listen to/act like adults. Quit playing dumb, the link clearly answers this. 

• Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1