Women's BB vs South Florida

4 minutes remain in the first half with a score: UNT18   SF21
Forgive me if this question has been previously answered:
Are the opponents in tonight's game correctly referenced as "Lady Bulls?"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Marty said:

Light the tower! Ladies win 65-61.

Team never changes. They just keep after it whether up by ten, tied or down by ten. Tough defense, hustle, rebound and stay after it. 

USF was predicted to win conference and we were picked to finish twelfth. Got to play the games. 

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

10 hours ago, Jonnyeagle said:

He won’t be here long if he keeps this up

Coach Burton is from this area. Coached in high school in McKinney I believe. Really wanted the UNT job to get back to DFW from Commerce. If we give him the right amount of money, I think he will stay because he wants to be here. Obviously, he could be money whipped, but I think it would take a lot for that to happen. Let's just enjoy the ride before we start talking about him jumping ship.

• Upvote 4

South Florida was a very hard team to beat . Good European players who could knock down medium range jumpers and 3s .  Good team offense, savvy and sharp shooters. It was a nice win . I think the best of the season so far.

• Upvote 1