North Texas Sr Day List

TheReal_jayD

Unique group of seniors to be honored
The Mean Green will close out the season with a Senior Day ceremony before kickoff on Saturday when the program will honor 19 players who will be playing their final game at DATCU Stadium: Oscar Adaway III, Roderic Burns, Daizion Carroll, John Davis, JP Hadley, Kaylon Horton, Isaiah Johnson, Kadren Johnson, Carson Kropp, Christian Lee, Tarik Luckett, Kaci Moreka, Nick Nakwaasah, Noah Rauschenberg, Caden Reeves, Mazin Richards, Kaghen Roach, Jace Ruder and Kevin Wood.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, jtm0097 said:

So are Oscar Adaway, Isaiah Johnson, Christian Lee, Nick Nakwassah, and Kaghen Roach hitting the portal? I think they are all listed as juniors on the roster.

If they are graduating with a UNT degree in December or May, then great for them and thank you for becoming a Mean Green Alum. 

If they are just transferring out, then well f**k!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, jtm0097 said:

So are Oscar Adaway, Isaiah Johnson, Christian Lee, Nick Nakwassah, and Kaghen Roach hitting the portal? I think they are all listed as juniors on the roster.

I'm guessing most will be graduates or graduate transfers. Almost all of them started school in 2019-2020 (just not necessarily here).

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jtm0097 said:

Maybe they want a chance to play in the postseason somewhere. Maybe they don’t like the new offensive philosophy. Maybe they are tired of losing. Maybe they are just done with football. Maybe they are looking for a NIL payday. It could be many things.

• Upvote 1