QUESTION

meangreenbob

48 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

Anyone else notice the horizontal blue tab at bottom of screen? How can one get rid of the blue tab “American Football” that pops up at the bottom of the screen? If I close it out it turns into a blue box. IT’s really annoying. 

I don't see that on my screen.  Can you share a screen shot to show exactly what you see?  

1 hour ago, meangreenbob said:

Anyone else notice the horizontal blue tab at bottom of screen? How can one get rid of the blue tab “American Football” that pops up at the bottom of the screen? If I close it out it turns into a blue box. IT’s really annoying. 

Is this on a phone or PC?  I don't see it on my PC browser (Firefox).

I assume you are using Safari.  I can’t really tell if that’s a pop-up ad or something else.  Check to see if Safari is configured to block pop-ups.

Settings > Safari > Block Pop-ups.  If that is already set, check to see if any Extensions have been installed.  It’s right under Block Pop-ups.  

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, keith said:

I assume you are using Safari.  I can’t really tell if that’s a pop-up ad or something else.  Check to see if Safari is configured to block pop-ups.

Settings > Safari > Block Pop-ups.  If that is already set, check to see if any Extensions have been installed.  It’s right under Block Pop-ups.  

Ok. Thanks Keith. Will try that and let you know.