Not trying to stir a hornets nest

But, what is the mood on campus re. the tragedy in Isreal? Any protests or show of support either way? Seeing what's going on around the country at other college campuses, I'm wondering if our students are engaged.

• Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 2

I can tell you there has never been the political level of what's going on at the Ivies, or even UT (UT has a gigantic jewish community, and a huge palestinian org) . We had some small protestors protest some Israeli speakers, but nothing like you saw at Berkley, NYU, Columbia, or yes, UT. And I was at UNT during Operation Cast Lead in 2008

There was the one-off small protest near the Union. And maybe 3-5 articles focused on Palestinians. But nothing where Jews feared for their lives. More apathy than anything. 

Honestly I fear that Jews in Europe/Latin America will get the brunt of retribution when it comes to antisemitic attacks once Israel launches the planned ground invasion.

And I really fear that 1 million Palestinians are going to be completely displaced because of this 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1