What Content Do You Want To See or See More Of?

It seems to be happening, but promoting our programs. MBB had some billboards during and after our NIT run. I’d like to see more similar type promotions. Of course, it’s easier when our teams are winning.  The 2018 LaTech game had some major buildup with the throwback jersey reveal video, Joe Greene, and being 4-0.  Finding more ways to promote the successes in Denton and in the DFW area would go a long way.  

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Glory to the Green said:

It seems to be happening, but promoting our programs. MBB had some billboards during and after our NIT run. I’d like to see more similar type promotions. Of course, it’s easier when our teams are winning.  The 2018 LaTech game had some major buildup with the throwback jersey reveal video, Joe Greene, and being 4-0.  Finding more ways to promote the successes in Denton and in the DFW area would go a long way.  

I meant more content we could provide on website. 

• Oh Boy! 2

I enjoy the interviews that you are having with the new commits. Since Beyond The Green is no longer a thing, we don't really get an inside look into the program. It's cool to hear who recruited them, and why they chose North Texas.

The coaching staff interviews have been great as well. It's interesting to hear about their background and insights with the current team.

During the season, it would be cool to maybe have a recap of how the current recruits are performing. I know someone on the board generally gathers this information.

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TheReal_jayD said:

With football season coming quick. What do you want to see more of in terms of North Texas Athletics? Specially in terms of sports coverage. What do you like now? Stuff you want to see or see more of? Doing some crowd sourcing. Thanks for feed back. Feel free to DM or comment. 

Once the season begins, it would be nice to see some film breakdown where a small number of plays each week could be looked at and discussed as far as what worked and what went wrong.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

Might be cool to have a regular series/segment where you highlight a small handful of plays (favorites, impactful, whatever) from the most recent game, and dissect them from an x-and-os, and/or jimmie-joes standpoint.

Good suggestion 😇

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

I’d like to see interviews with coaches and players and have a microphone for the question as well as the answer somewhere in the same ZIP code.

At the end of the day this is the goal. You have to go out there and win all three phases of the interview. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

I love the podcasts and barbershop talk. I would like to hear from other fans perspectives on how they feel about the programs. Also, it would be cool to try to have discussions with the current students to get their feedback on how to get more students to the games. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

I meant more content we could provide on website. 

Geez. Sorry about that. 

I love the players and coaches interviews.  I also appreciate the interviews outside of football. Burton, Buggs, etc. 

I’d also like to hear from former players…especially those that are still active in football..Terrell, Dunbar, Orr, Wilson, Fine, Trice, etc.  A where are they now might be great, too. Booger, Buckles, Quinn, JaMario, Garner, etc.  I’m sure there are more, but that’s a start. Have them reflect on their time here, some funny stories, their opinion on the state of the program, what do they see, etc. 

Maybe have a couple of current parents for a round table?  How are they feeling about the current season?

Honestly, I’ve loved everything you guys have put out there. This is all just bonus content. Appreciate you all. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1