‘26 TE Ryder Mix - Lancaster

Ryder Mix, a 6-foot-4, 220-pound 2026 tight end, is going to be a valuable weapon in Brett Gilchrist's offensive attack. 

Mix is a versatile tight end who can split out in the flex, line up as a true in-line option, or play an H-back role where he roams around the offensive set. 

Mix has already picked up scholarships from UNLV, Missouri, Texas State, North Texas and Buffalo. 

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2023/05/05/in-his-words-frisco-lone-star-2026-te-ryder-mix?ref=article_preview_img

Edited by Coach Andy Mac

His dad pitched for OU. Good dude, strong arm. I played HS football (he was a fullback) with him but I’m not close enough with him nowadays to have any influence on this. It is nice to see the kids of my classmates doing special things though.

• All About UNT changed the title to ‘26 TE Ryder Mix - Lancaster
  • 8 months later...