Manning Brothers MNF

El Paso Eagle

14 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Enjoying Peyton and Eli on ESPN2 - This is Great

Thanks for the heads up on this last night. Was one of the better game commentaries I've watched. Not watered down for the casual watchers, lots of joking and poking fun at each other.

Looking forward to the next one

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Quick question, are the Mannings calling the game on ESPN2 as an option?

yup. It's an alternative watch of the game while ESPN has the traditional broadcast.

It wasn't without a couple hiccups, being a first, but it was a hoot to watch. Learned a lot of things from a QBs perspective that you just won't get from normal commentary

• Upvote 1

I watched MNF, in its entirety, for the first time in ages due to this broadcast last night.  I can hardly stand Tessetore and the Mannings are awesome.  Hope they keep this up.

Interesting to me was that YoutubeTV was showing their broadcast first, ahead of the ESPN traditional broadcast.  So it looked like they were even drawing better ratings-at least on that platform.