DRC: UNT QB race heating up

Brett Vito

I like Kason and look forward to more surprise  impact plays from this exciting young man.  Keep the battle challenge on fire and may the best man push forward.

I hope we have quality and fire at each position with men pushing men to be the strongest in CUSA. Ready ready and readier for some comeback 🏈 Football!!!!!

GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

With the uncertainty of the season, it makes a lot of sense to keep this race going as long as they can. Picking a starter even a week out from the start of the season could be dangerous.

If the season gets postponed to the spring, the QBs who don’t get picked will know they lost out on the job and could transfer now to an FCS or JUCO instead of waiting another semester knowing they’ll be a backup. Could be another reason we have been seeing Martin in the competition. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I think this year, with the possible threat of a positive test and then having to sit out, we will need a minimum of two QB's ready to go and both getting playing time

Very good point.