• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
RBP79

Seth???

Thanks Phillip Ferguson!!!! Seth looks and sounds shell shocked....guess I would be too.

Edited by RBP79
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

No, that’s not shell shocked.  That’s annoyance at being asked to answer asinine questions.  

“Coach, if your all-conference QB doesn’t go down early in the game, do you think your offense would have looked better?” 

“Kemon, when they scored 31 straight do you think there may have been defensive mistakes?”

”Coach, if Rico Bussey and other starting players weren’t hurt, do you think they may have helped?” 

“Coach, if you had scored more points than Utah State, do you think you may have won?”

Coach, if Thor would have gone for the head, do you think that might have prevented "the snap?"

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

I think there was shock from the coach’s standpoints that trickled down to the team & that based on events of the last 3 weeks.  

THERE! I SAID IT! (although I think I read the same thing somewhere else on GMG.com)

GMG!

• Upvote 2