Apogee Seating Question

DeepGreen

34 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Is there a way to see which seats are still available to purchase for a given football game?  Was it the old web site or StubHub that showed this seat availability info?

It was the old site. (Ticketmaster I believe)

You don't have that option with the new site. (kind of annoying...but oh well) Best you can do is "best available" or a particular area. (can't really do it by section either)

I wanted a particular section and row so I ended up calling and they hooked me up.

1 hour ago, TheColonyEagle said:

It was the old site. (Ticketmaster I believe)

You don't have that option with the new site. (kind of annoying...but oh well) Best you can do is "best available" or a particular area. (can't really do it by section either)

I wanted a particular section and row so I ended up calling and they hooked me up.

Yes. This is exactly what I found too when I purchased my single game seats. Very annoying. 

12 hours ago, greenjoe said:

Single game Club seats are impossible to purchase or even talk about because they think they may still sell out the Club.  

Annoying but not the worst problem to have. 

GO MEAN GREEN

Agree with you. What a great “problem” to have. You do recall when we first decided to purchase our seats, we wondered when a wait list might develop. Well, seems we are close to that reality as we speak. 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1