Get Off the Hill and Into the Game

Mike Jackson

8 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

You’re missing his point...his model is, show up to the gate on gameday and show the guy at the gate your student ID card, they scan the card at the gate and you’re in...very simple process that seems to be the perfect way to do it.   Do you do this stuff on purpose? 

I have to believe he is doing a bit

Eh, it's all good.  They are employed by the AD and therefore all knowing and perfect.  Kinda like how if you have club tickets and enter the stadium anywhere except the club entrance, which if you're tailgating, requires you to walk around the outside of the entire stadium, the yellowjackets insist on scanning your ticket first, rendering them invalid when you get to the actual scanners at the club entrance.  It's so rampant that the scanners at the club don't even bother anymore.  They just look at your ticket and say, "You're good.  Go on up." 

Technology.  How the hell am I even typing this?  What is this sorcery? 

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

You’re missing his point...his model is, show up to the gate on gameday and show the guy at the gate your student ID card, they scan the card at the gate and you’re in...very simple process that seems to be the perfect way to do it.   Do you do this stuff on purpose? 

I have to believe he is doing a bit

Again, it could work by then they will have lines and if students are crying about 45 seconds for an online ticket, they sure as hell aren’t gone to accept waiting in lines for someone to find an ID, scan it etc, on top of purses/bags getting checked.. 

hilarious that people think it’s hard to get a digital ticket.. 

• Downvote 3

Just now, shaft said:

The weekly attendance complaint thread vs. facts

Attendance: 26,108 

I wish all the students would come through the gates, just to get the numbers counted too.  The team and the turn out are improving.  Can't wait for the Army game.

Around 10k claimed a ticket for the game about 5-6 hours before the game even started.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1