I’m Gonna Say It

AustinFromUNT

Also, @AustinFromUNT, call me when you're so loud/obnoxious/critical that a member of the coaching staff attacks you like the poster above.  It aint all yawns & crossed-arms over here brother!

PS.  I admire your fire.  May you never lose it... even as your children are whining at you because you refuse to buy them a snocone on a 40-degree night.  Sometimes it's not the play on the field that you want to yell at.

• Upvote 2

On October 28, 2017 at 11:53 PM, Ryan Munthe said:

I actually agree. I think having the ticket trailer out there made students remember there was a game and feel committed to it because they had a physical ticket.

Maybe it’s just fond memories of the “hot box” in 100 degree weather but I doubt it.

Exactly. When you are actually holding a ticket it makes it seem much more important than a barcode on your phone.