Super Bowl Predictions

On on side, the Patriots have proven winner Tom Brady and not much of a running game. The Panthers have a killer front four, and that could hurt the Patriots especially with Damien Woody out. However, the Patriots use a lot of three step drop and quick passes in lieu of a running game and that may neutralize the Panthers d-line. The Panthers secondary has played well in the playoffs so far, especially Ricky Manning, but can they keep it up?

On the other side, the Panthers have an outstanding running game. Stephen Davis and Deshaun Foster are both very effective in their own ways. The Panthers sometimes only send out one reciever, keeping in two tight ends and backs, so that might make the great Patriots secondary a moot point. Ted Washington could have a huge game stuffing Davis runs on the inside.

It seems pretty even so look at the coaches. Fox is 3-0 in the playoffs with Carolina and Belicheck is 5-0 with the Patriots. They each have two weeks to game plan.

Looking at it with matchups and plays and strategy, its hard to see a clear winner, but for some reason, I don't think the Patriots are going to let it slip away. The Panthers could very well win it, but I will go with the Patriots. My dark horse MVPs for New England are Rodney Harrison and Bethel Johnson.

Gameday and it's New England 13 and Carolina 12 in our little poll. Should be a close game.

Two things I am sick of this Super Bowl:

1) People saying that it isn't as good as it used to be and whining that there are no "stars".

2) People who take the opposite and compare Tom Brady to Joe Montana. That's crazy. Win 4 SB's, 3 MVP's with no INT's and we will talk.

Edited by IronMan4