Soooooo... Baylor?

golfingomez

1 hour ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Liberty is a school founded by a con artist as a way for Falwell to launder his money and maintain a tax exemption.

I can't wait til we play them. I'm sitting in the student section specifically for it, need to come up with a top notch sign.

I agree with you, but that's not what he was basing his argument on. I wouldn't have said anything if it were. He was basing it on the fact that they are a Christian institution.

Probably just shouldn't have said anything anyway, haters gonna hate, and it's not my job to stop them.

• Upvote 3

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, 3XL said:

Liberty U. has had a history of intolerance for others outside of their particular theology. 

Ever heard of BYU??????  This school was also established by an individual based upon his own beliefs that didn't exactly line up with main stream beliefs.  They are as about as intolerant as there is.  No one seems to have a problem with playing them and their sacred underwear.

Edited by DT 90
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, DT 90 said:

Ever heard of BYU??????  This school was also established by an individual based upon his own beliefs that didn't exactly line up with main stream beliefs.  They are as about as intolerant as there is.  No one seems to have a problem with playing them and their sacred underwear.

So true.

Although, LSU played BYU this past weekend and while I don't compare the two universities, after attending games in Baton Rouge, there are a number of Tiger fans that need some sacred undies to keep from procreating!  

Edited by UNTLifer

On 9/4/2017 at 2:00 PM, 3XL said:

...for those who find "irony" funny. 

I think most people could agree that there are lots of good people doing good things for others. I would also think that most prefer the idea of doing these good works for "goodness sake" and without denying science & reason. Liberty U. has had a history of intolerance for others outside of their particular theology. 

Denying science that could help or feed others is not a good thing.

personally I wish we were not playing Liberty...and I sure as heck don't want to be in a conference with them.

#preachersgonnapreach 

is it pay...I mean Sunday yet? 

Preach.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4