Softball schedule

GreenBat

Softball season coming up. We're always complaining about not having anything to watch after basketball. Now we have something to cheer for. I just spoke with Rebecca at the UNT Ticket office and the is NO COST to get into the games. That's right it's FREE.

I work in Downtown Dallas and will have to do some rearranging of my work schedule, but I'm going to make as many games as I can. Hope everybody wjo reads this will do the same. We have a chance to help coach Segal make this program work from the get-go. I hope everyone will do there part.

SOFTBALL SCHEDULE

Edited by GreenBat

Home games at Denia Park in Denton; Directions: south off I-35 on Ft. Worth Drive for one-half mile, turn right on Roselawn, park is on the right about one-half mile.

Edited by UNTFan23

I don't know the times, but North Texas scrimmages TWU at Denia on Jan. 30 and at TWU on Feb. 2.

Stacey has the team playing five College Softball Tournament Qualifiers from last year in the first six weeks of the season. Also, North Texas is hosting a tournament at Denia on Feb. 20-22.

the scrimmage on the 28th will be held at Denia Park. It's located between McCormick and FTW Drive.

From UNT. Go South on I-35 and turn right on McCormick. Follow McCormick until it dead ends into Parvin Street. Turn left. Denia Park is on the right. YOU CANNOT MISS IT!!

GMG!