Does everyone expect Mason Fine to start at HOD ?

greenjoe

19 minutes ago, UNT09 said:

Won't have to with Morris starting. You all will be licking your chops after seeing that big cannon arm of his in action

Reminds me of an Adam Sandler bit.....come on, pull out that hog of yours, I wanna see it, haha

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, UNT09 said:

Negative, you will be calling Mr. Morris big daddy after he gets the HOD MVP trophy. 

200.gif#30

This has turned into quite the bit for UNT09. He is all in at this point.

BTW: I believe Alec calls you daddy, dad, father, etc... right?

200.gif#0

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, UNT09 said:

Won't have to with Morris starting. You all will be licking your chops after seeing that big cannon arm of his in action. 

That "big cannon arm" or any cannon, or any arm are not useful if they shoot the wrong target.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

That "big cannon arm" or any cannon, or any arm are not useful if they shoot the wrong target.

At least it won't be a underthrow ?

The best performance was Turner Smiley at 167 yards receiving from? .....Yep from your big daddy Alec Morris.

Edited by UNT09
  • Downvote 7

1 minute ago, UNT09 said:

At least it won't be a underthrow ?

The best performance was Turner Smiley at 162 yards receiving from? .....Yep from your big daddy Alec Morris.

I understand your affection for your brother, son, nephew, etc... and am thankful that he is part of our team.  Best of luck to Alec in the future.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, UNT09 said:

Its going to be fine with Morris starting!

I'm getting closer to needing a "holding hands in a circle singing kum bah yah" moment, or some hot cocoa or some Dr. Phil counseling!  I am...really!.........(really I'm not)

I am happy we have 2 QB's who have won games this Fall. 

We'd be in a green pickle & be stuck with the green weinie if we only had 1 healthy QB going into this bowl game. 

me'thinks we have 2 healthy QB's, but our coaches didn't really tell us when Fine first got hurt as some of you have indicated as you pointed to when his production first went down a tad.

GMG!

BEAT ARMY!

10 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

I'm getting closer to needing a "holding hands in a circle singing kum bah yah" moment, or some hot cocoa or some Dr. Phil counseling!  I am...really!.........(really I'm not)

I am happy we have 2 QB's who have won games this Fall. 

We'd be in a green pickle & be stuck with the green weinie if we only had 1 healthy QB going into this bowl game. 

me'thinks we have 2 healthy QB's, but our coaches didn't really tell us when Fine first got hurt as some of you have indicated as you pointed to when his production first went down a tad.

GMG!

BEAT ARMY!

I knew you would change your mind brother! 

You have finally earned your first Boy Scout badge. 

Edited by UNT09
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

4 minutes ago, UNT09 said:

Oh come on you can't down vote me, Seth Littrell made the call!

4 minutes ago, UNT09 said:

Oh come on you can't down vote me, Seth Littrell made the call!

I think it has more to do with Mason's ability to come back from injury than Morris showing his big gun but you get the W even if it is on a technicality.

On 12/8/2016 at 2:01 PM, Cr1028 said:

If this was Vegas, I'd put money on Morris starting. I don't see how Mason can be able to throw pain-free just yet. He could go out there if really needed but I'd bet Morris gets the nod.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1