From One High Schooler's POV

FirefightnRick

• Harry locked and unlocked this topic

What I was shocked about was UNT was the top school in Texas I believe in terms of APR. I was talking to other students today in my classes and they are thinking of going because of what we did to Army last night. Also, not many kids on campus have/had any idea how we got in. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

What I was shocked about was UNT was the top school in Texas I believe in terms of APR. I was talking to other students today in my classes and they are thinking of going because of what we did to Army last night. Also, not many kids on campus have/had any idea how we got in

That's because they are not emotionally attached to the football team like the people on the website.

The feedback I'm seeing is that the older generation is excited and the younger generation isn't, that's something I hope gets fixed in the future.

• Upvote 2

• Harry locked this topic