10/22 - @ Army

10/29 - @ UTSA

11/5 - LA Tech

11/12 - @ Western Kentucky

11/19 - Southern Miss

11/26 - @ UTEP

Edited by NTAlum09
  • Upvote 1

Best chance of going 6-6 (probably not realistic), is winning the first two games early in the season. SMU has been out-recruiting us but not totally confident in Morris' ability to coach yet. After that, need to take maybe Rice, Army, UTSA, UTEP... Not a small task like last season, but those aren't great teams either. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mean_Green09 said:

Its early and you can never tell how good teams will be, but we have the toughest conference schedule.

That's the tough thing, Coach Littrell gets the toughest schedules while Mac got the easiest, with the exception of last year. 

1 minute ago, eagle2014 said:

All three conference Texas teams are still either all away or all at home again. This really needs to be fixed.

Hopefully after UAB gets reinserted into scheduling in 2017 that might change.

1 minute ago, Mean_Green09 said:

We are getting every bowl team.

58544597.jpg

EDIT:  lol, I'm not really that upset about it and I'm anxious to see what Littrell and Co. can do in this precarious situation.  But seriously, there has to be someone somewhere saying "see those guys?  EFF them and everyone around them."

Edited by Tyler Maryak
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

It'll probably be 11:30 AM in August

TV dictated the start time last time the game was in Apogee. If the game is televised again who knows what time kick-off will be. Otherwise I suspect our AD will push for 6 PM or later.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Tyler Maryak said:

58544597.jpg

EDIT:  lol, I'm not really that upset about it and I'm anxious to see what Littrell and Co. can do in this precarious situation.  But seriously, there has to be someone somewhere saying "see those guys?  EFF them and everyone around them."

Im pretty sure there wont be one national prediction magazine or web site that picks us to finish about last place in our division. Well there might be one odd ball.  

26 minutes ago, NTAlum09 said:

www.meangreensports.com

9/3 - SMU

9/10 - Bethune Cookman

9/17 - @ Florida

9/24 - @ Rice

10/1 - Middle Tennessee

10/8 - Marshall

10/22 - @ Army

10/29 - @ UTSA

11/5 - LA Tech

11/12 - @ Western Kentucky

11/19 - Southern Miss

11/26 - @ UTEP

Just a brutal schedule for where we are currently sitting. We will have one game, as of now, that we will be favored to win--the home game against FCS Bethune-Cookman. I figure that we will beat them and I think we will upset UTSA. After that, the other possible wins include SMU, Army, and UTEP, but two of them are on the road and one is the opener against a team that appears to be a little bit ahead of us right now in SMU. Seriously, if we go 2-10, that would be colossally better than last season when it was a damn miracle that we didn't go 0-12. That would be a great sign for Coach Littrell and the fans if we can just to 2 or more wins this year.

• Downvote 4

21 minutes ago, Mean_Green09 said:

We are getting every bowl team.

wVcNP3TnXbl84.gif

-----------------other post break---------------------------

I'm in the boat of, we're playing a CUSA-level schedule, we should expect to be competitive among our peers.

Last year we had the 113th easiest schedule in the country, and it is about identical.

We can't lay blame on the schedule for our woes forever.

Edited by Aldo
  • Upvote 1