Women Beat Marshall

KRAM1

The Mean Green women handed Marshall it's first home loss of the year 71-63 (I believe that was the final).  Great win for Jalie and Company.  These ladies are playing some great basketball.

Great job ladies!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Watched Marshall's stream.  Bad production and most homer announcers I have heard since early Belt Arkansas state home football games.  The announcers went on and on about how the referees were letting NT get away with fouls including several rants were they didn't even correctly identify the foul called.  All this despite even with late game fouling by Marshall to get the ball, Marshall went to the line 10 more times than NT.  

I expect a very bias broadcast particularly in girls games where the announcers are not the first team, but to spend seemingly half the ball game complaining about the refs is over the top.   

Edited by GrandGreen