Seth Littrell's Contract Details

MGNation92

When I see comments like, ' haha Vito got beat out by so and so' it makes me realize no wonder school officials don't take us seriously. We are vindictive about everything. And sometimes, simply mean.

What's the point of posts like that?! Besides just being mean or an asshole... To each his own I suppose. 

• Upvote 4

So 725K base with a "realistic" chance of getting himself to 865K based on performance incentives. The CFB playoff incentives are naive to even include. 

I wish they would have included an attendance incentive. 25,000 attendance average he receives an additional 50K. 30.85K for each sellout of 30,850. I know attendance isn't his job, but we need as many ambassadors pushing attendance as we can possibly get given the poor marketing and organization of the AD. 

It's RV's job to get the butts in seats through promotions, advertising, and scheduling. It's Littrell's job to do it by winning. So, I'm surprised RV didn't include attendance in Littrell's contract. RV needs a patsy because he still "has things left to do here."

Edited by UNTexas

Well, to a certain extent. But the person who is actually responsible is the AD and his promotions people. 

Here's an idea. In the spirit of Coach Littrells contract as discussed in this thread, RV should take a lower salary so he can pay his promotions people a better salary.

How about putting a 25K attendance requirement in RV's contract?

Let's take that step further.  How about the entire leadership in the athletic department have that added to their Contract/HR evaluation  matrix?  Yes the attendance numbers are directly related to winning, however anyone that has had contact with another FBS program know that their sales and promotion team are lacking.  Other that very ineffective billboards, I have seen very poor promotion efforts.   I am very happy to have a coach that is excited about being here and is putting his money where his mouth is

• Upvote 1